Is there an archive of the original TOS comm pics from Herocom

Trekfan

I know Herocomm is kaput, but is there any online archive of the closeup images of the original TOS comms they had? I cannot find anything.

you could try the Wayback Machine?

Wayback Machine

Pick a date and navigate the website there. I havent really used it (i just know about it) so i am not able to say how well it works.

EDIT:
I poked around a little, and was able to find a page of the TOS Alpha communicator, is that what you were after?

i cant seem to link the actual page, you may have to navigate yourself.

Last edited:
I was just hoping to find some of the close up images they have of the original TOS comms. Can you post a link to what you found?

I was just hoping to find some of the close up images they have of the original TOS comms. Can you post a link to what you found?

Its a bit of a weird link, because you are using one website to then go through to a 'backup in time' of anoter website.
This is looking at a backup of HeroComm taken in 2019. You should be able to navitate the whole website (as it was in 2019) from this page.

Link is here,

It looks like HeroComm is back up, under new management, screen cap attached. Phaser and Tricorder info is missing so it’s all about the communicators.

HeroComm

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpeg
    IMG_2745.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back