Premiere props sucks.....

If it's on their website, then it's usually from one of their studio properties where they get the props directly from the studio for the purpose of selling off.

But that's about _all_ you can be assured of (that it was actually purchased for/made by the studio for use in the movie). As far as whether or not it's _THE_ one Arnold held and used in the movie, you have no idea. Something like this I'm sure they bought several of (it looks like a common notebook), so it's up to you to determine for certain if it's the one used on screen... It looks blank, so there's probably nothing unique to match it up with, so you'd probably never know for sure (I haven't seen the movie, so I don't know exactly how the notebook was used in the film). It's very possible Premiere has several of these that they will be selling, all of them identical (you can probably call them and ask about that).

Even people on the production team may not know which ones where used if they had several of them... Could have just been a box with 10 of them in it, and one was grabbed, used, and thrown back in the box.

But it is definitely from the studio, and was purchased for use in the movie... That's about the only guarantee you'll get.

If premiere was as quick as there eBay delivery no one would have any complaints. I will however remind all bidders you do acknowledge the 8-12 weeks dèlievry when u bid so bottom line grumbling about it does make everyone look a bit silly.

But yes... It is wayyyyyy too long

It is true... we agreed to wait, but it is also totally frustrating and in today's day and age, is pretty poor.

And yet people will continue to bid!

Roll on march!

They have some VERY cool stuff!

Do they? :)
I was actually surprised today when I found out they had an auc at the end of Jan... I usually know about them and choose to ignore them, this was the first time I honestly didn't even know about the auction... Didn't even view the catalog until today...

And used to attend every one of their auctions in person until the very end...

Not sure what happened to that company.

Well my item showed up yesterday. Just an FYI it was a good 4 months after the fact or real close.
Oh well at least it is here.

Well my item showed up yesterday. Just an FYI it was a good 4 months after the fact or real close.
Oh well at least it is here.
Wow. I expect to raise holy hell when 3 months rolls around on March 6. They won't be able to use they're standard 8-12 week excuse any longer. I'm ignoring their auctions from now on and throwing their cards in the trash.

oh...man, i will never buy from them again unless it is a freaking must have item.....and there are not many things out there that i can make or my friends can make....

Still waiting for my item from the Dec 9th auction. I believe this Saturday marks the 12th week. :(

Same here, they told me I could arrange my own collection and shipping if I wanted my items sooner, or wait 10-12 weeks as per their terms. It is an important lot to me or I wouldn't have bothered.

It's actually 8-10 weeks so we're already beyond the policy limit for the 12/6 auction. I've already sent them an email raising hell. Wait 'til they see what happens if they don't respond.:darnkids

I hope everyone is boycotting their next auction. I refuse to look at them any more.

I wrote up an article on the propstop with all the cool stuff in the auction.

I will agree though that with Art, head of the RPF, a couple of heavy hitters on the Movie Prop forum and several people here still waiting for items from December that its just not good enough at the 12 week mark, Christmas vacation or not.

Im really frustrated because PP could be a great force for sellers and buyers but with so many people verbally expressing there displeasure I have to simply ask....what is going on.

With screenused still not hitting their stride, Profiles not taking the low to mid stuff, and ebay just disappearing up its tail end there is a huge opportunity here.

Sell it, ship it and pay it. Its that simple. It really is.

Same here, they told me I could arrange my own collection and shipping if I wanted my items sooner, or wait 10-12 weeks as per their terms. It is an important lot to me or I wouldn't have bothered.

Whoa... wait a minute... You mean I could have arranged for a pickup and gotten this piece a long time ago?!? I have friends who work less than two miles away from them... I didn't realize that was an option!!!

Im really frustrated because PP could be a great force for sellers and buyers but with so many people verbally expressing there displeasure I have to simply ask....what is going on.

With screenused still not hitting their stride, Profiles not taking the low to mid stuff, and ebay just disappearing up its tail end there is a huge opportunity here.

Sell it, ship it and pay it. Its that simple. It really is.

Agreed. Premiere could easy be THE place to go for lower end items (with a few mid/high end items sprinkled in), but this will be my third less than satisfactory transaction with them and I am pretty much done. There is just no justification what-so-ever for a 12 week shipping time in this day and age, not to mention the incomplete descriptions and poor pictures that don't accurately reflect the item you are buying (have now purchased two items from them that were less than what they said or otherwise incomplete).

While Prop Store tends to offer much higher end items I really appreciated their approach to the Dredd auctions through eBay as we didn't have to jump through hoops to bid, didn't get nailed with big buyer's premium fees, and they shipped INSTANTLY to buyers. Given the success of that auction, I wonder if we will see more of that from them in the future? PP could really take note...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back