Found a website that sells pieces of props, sets and costumes.

Just saw this thread and had to have a say.

I own around 30 or so pieces from Movie Reliquary and Matt is a great chap to deal with which is why I wanted to say something.

A big selling point for Matt's items are the acrylic displays rather than a modified top loader. Yes the pieces are small but it is still something. I understand they don't appeal to many but it is still nice for people on a smaller budget to have something produced or used at the same time as the production. I wouldn't buy a screen used helmet or lightsaber etc but that's just me. I live a nice life and won't go into debt for anything so buying something for thousands is something I wouldn't do. I buy replicas of helmets etc which in many cases are identical as they have been cast from screen used props which is enough for me. Trading card companies have been chopping stuff up for years but the difference is the displays are better.

Another word on Matt is that you know you are buying from a good guy with 100% provenance and that he is approachable. I know that everything i purchase from him is 100% real and that is enough for me.

Lee

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back