Popeye ,the sailor man...my version anyways...

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm a huge Popeye fan and I have to say I've been wanting to get a pair of made popeye arms/gloves for a long time.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNS4rTSkoFA[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uCmy1Aq608[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm a huge Popeye fan and I have to say I've been wanting to get a pair of made popeye arms/gloves for a long time.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNS4rTSkoFA[/video]

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uCmy1Aq608[/video]

I am a millionaire and will bankroll this brilliant idea. I am transferring many millions into you account as we speak. How can this not be a perfect movie? Wayne White can do costuming and sets, Robbin Williams will make a brief cameo as the doctor removing these plaster casts from our hero. This costume will be the feature!

"Dr. Adam Patchwork toils away on Popeye's arms. Unable to get his plaster-saw to work properly the doctor sits to take a breath. Olive fumbles in the corner texting Bluto who has been leaving lecherous remarks on her Facebook photos. Popeye grows weary of waiting and begins flexing his balloon-like arms. The noise from the cracking plaster stirs both Olive and the doctor. They look to his arms in awe. The plaster begins to fall to the ground. Olive looks down at her phone, blushing. Popeye murmurs under his breath something about pictures of food and duck-faces. Olive's phone tings. She has gotten a new text. She turns the phone sideways a few times making a concertedly perplexed face. "Bluto, you're a strange man." She whispers to herself. (Cut to Olive and Popeye leaving the doctor's office.) We quickly realize the characters are leaving a small building onto the grounds of a large nautically themed theme park. There are sculpted , animated pelicans and mermaids half-out-of-focus-near-the-two. " This will kill in Europe! I love what you have here. I wish I was a millionaire. We need a new action hero. I am thinking Bryan Cranston as Popeye and Gwyneth Paltrow as Olive Oyl.

i have resculpted the facial prosthetics to get a better look and more movement. the new one is about 4 pieces..

here are some pics, went from me to a group of us....

wimpy, olive and popeye///
pg4.jpg

pg456.jpg

pg5678.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back