Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

To anyone who got one from the previous release via Amazon....is it shipped in a Pepsi box INSIDE an Amazon box, or is it just shipped in the Pepsi box?

Mine came with the Pepsi Perfect box and an Amazon shipping box.

I think I saw someone mention on the interweb that they got one without the Pepsi Perfect box. They contacted Pepsi and they shipped them one.

Still wish we got the cool time circuits box and sports almanac that they sent out to select few social media/news people.

Don't forget to share your pictures when they arrive :)

While I know it will be the same in almost every picture, it will be a nice start to the new year knowing that they arrived safely.

I totally forgot about the second sale! For the same reason I almost forgot about the first. Damn.

Nice to know a lot more members here were able to score one. :)

Somebody posted this on Pepsi Twitter page lol. Still didnt get one :(
View attachment 550108
lol that's something I'd do if I had a pepsi perfect bottle. Pepsi is just not my preferred cola. Would be even nicer for me to own a 2015 Coke. :rolleyes

the £5 shipping to uk is a bargain...no way would a u.s one have shipped for that

ive asked him to mark it a low value so hopefully it will be under the customs limit and no taxes

That's the same seller I got mine from a few weeks back cost me £38 inc shipping to uk and came new in bag! Again cheapest I've seen on eBay .

I will settle for this :$
q.jpg

Funny thing is I actually have a bottle like that I bought years ago because I was trying to find vintage BTTF props used in the movie.

Any response from the Pepsi people or have they gone dark ?

Once again I'll ask. If someone got an extra one and wants to make a Canadian REALLY happy please contact me! I will forever be in your debt.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Ridiculous how many some scalpers were allowed to get. One guy on eBay has more than 10 available with 54 sold. And some people are posting screenshots of their Amazon order confirmation, re-selling for a $200+ premium, of course. This whole thing was a giant fail.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back