Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

It's been an ultra looong time coming, at long last we have a complete set of saddlebags and console molds!!!!, they didn't come out half bad either, all our plugs survived the demolding process too!, they are all waxed up and ready!, they should do the job nicely, four big hurdles done, now the real fun begins, fiberglass lay up!!, yaaaaay!

DSC00490.JPG DSC00483.JPG

Very special Thank You to my Dad and brother and to Becky and the staff at the Bicycle Museum of America, without them this project wouldn't be possible.

Thanks guys!, I feel we're finally getting a handle on things, there has been a few times I wanted to throw in the towel, but I'm kinda past the point of no return and seeing other bikes getting finished keeps me going on this seemingly never ending project, if this hot, humid, rainy ,muggy weather would co-operate and we get these bags done, I think we'll have it whipped.

I'm in the same boat. With paramedic school,moving, and no job, I'm finally at the rear end of my project. I'll post pics in a few days. But omg have I encountered so many problems especially with the move. I had bought a better more comfortable messinger seat and like a dummy I threw the old hardware away. So unfortunately the seat clamp underneath the seat only fits 5/8 which apperentry is extremely hard to fnd. After weeks of stalking ebay I finally got one. Well sort off, it's on its way and boy I hope it fits. Some how or another my dog chewed up the tiger head. I'm still sad. I was able to slightly piece it back together. I bought the infamous 4" for 10 dollars on ebay. And my bags are on there way. I have 3 1/2 things left on my list. I'm extremely excited. I have to make a chaingaurd, the back wheel metal piece(skirt), the chrome Riblets on the tank, and repair my tiger. Pics coming soon.

Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted progress, but I got side tracked with building my new computer. I was wondering if any of you guys knew how to wire a aux cable to the speaker of the siren? I saw it a while back, but I don't think it said how to. I would assume it'd just require soldering both wires to the positive and negative terminal?

Does anyone know what kind of lights these are in the siren? These two bulbs seemed to have burned out, and I wanted to replace them. Any help would be appreciated.IMG_0701.JPG

Does anyone know what kind of lights these are in the siren? These two bulbs seemed to have burned out, and I wanted to replace them. Any help would be appreciated.

Like kevjh said, I would think a Christmas tree light would work. You may also want to check out lights for dollhouses. They are typically a little smaller than Christmas tree lights. See link below for one possible source.

http://cir-kitconcepts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_42

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back