Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Hello does anyone know who or where I can get that custom peewee badge(best bike in the whole world 1985) I just think it's pretty cool! Just curious thanks again

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437750998.148555.jpg

It's a friends shop. This has been a huge combination of people working on it to get it done right. I'm sure several members of the forum recognize their parts and a BIG thank you to them. I've built a lot of different projects but I got to say this one is a lot more complicated than I originally thought it was going to be!!! I take my hat off to everyone that has put one of these bikes together.

I know it's a siren put on the bike but isn't it supposed to represent the generator? Is anybody making a replica Part?

I think it's just supposed to be a siren. Nobody makes that piece, its a simple thing. Just find something of similar shape and size, and paint it black.

Last edited:
My bad I saw this and thought that's what people were assuming it was supposed to represent for the movieImageUploadedByTapatalk1438060040.344623.jpg

Meh, that's just some fan art. But you're the second person I've seen this week call it a generator. Before this week I've never heard in the last 4 years I've been doing this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back