Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

So cool to find one on a bike. It's tricky to take apart, well at least the arm is but I have replaced one. The arm has a piece that's flared inside like a grommet so it has to be cut off. I was changing the reflector when I replaced the arm but I don't know if you want to take off that awesome white reflector.

Well, that is just the starting bid, but, I agree, I would've set a reserve of at least a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!,

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming to a 3D printer near you! After several (and I mean several) hours of work, I finally finished modeling the siren housing. I am looking into getting the tiger head 3D scanned.

siren.JPG

I was wondering when someone was going to get around to doing this. The print will need some cleanup, but a good starting point. Keep us posted.

Why not just pull a mold from an original? Surely someone with an original would be willing to have it dunked in silicone.

The old Kansas Jack were from the slightly smaller version and looked great.

Why not just pull a mold from an original? Surely someone with an original would be willing to have it dunked in silicone.

The old Kansas Jack were from the slightly smaller version and looked great.

I've actually got an original and a reproduction, but I like the idea of just being able to print another one off. Molds don't last forever, and people seem to lose interest in their builds and the forum. Eventually, people will have difficulty finding the sirens again.

Has anyone been able to make more of these? They hold the microphone for the Tiger Super Siren. I would love to have a few more.

I have been meaning to try and make some of these. They should be easy to cutout using waterjet. I don't personally own one of them, but I do have a drawing that I made using images posted by others. I can upload the drawing tonight, and if you can check some of the dimensions, that would be great. I can then look into what the cost would be. I'm thinking it should be pretty inexpensive.

See below pic for a drawing of the microphone bracket (prior to bending). I believe the measurements are close, but if someone could check a few, that would be great. Material thickness would be great to know as well (1/32" ?). The screw appears to be 1" in length, possibly #8-32.

mic_bracket.JPG

You're close, PWF, my bracket is a 1/16" bigger on all the measurements you posted.

I mic'd mine and it is 0.040" thick metal

The bolt is #10 x 1"

if you're going to have some made up, I would suggest making the strap part a little longer to fit the bigger handle bars, they were meant for a kids bike and they are are kinda of a tight fit, at least they were on my bike.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back