Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Thanks Gregg! You sir have saved me a lot of time with those chain guard pieces I won't need to figure out haha.

BrownieICT you will not be disappointed with those saddlebags, Ryan did a great job making those.

Here is all my Pee Wee booty thus far! Some parts missing that are at my shop. Still deciding which frame to us.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408147064.027553.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408147079.912834.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408147089.511638.jpg

Now to just get it all put together! There is a big indoor bicycle show in February that I am going to try to have it finished by. Winter time is when I can finally get my own stuff done! :)

Here is all my Pee Wee booty thus far! Some parts missing that are at my shop. Still deciding which frame to us.
View attachment 363739View attachment 363740View attachment 363743

I see you have the same dealer as me. :)

So is the silver frame already blasted or is it painted that color? Looks really cool like that. It would make a great non-X1 project to be honest. I'm thinking about a chrome Phantom build myself. Never seen a DX stripped down. Personally I'd leave that frame as-is & use the other one for your X1 build.

It is painted silver. It has the bolt on kick stand the other is in the frame. I will build the one not used for an X1 into a klunker. I have a straight bar I just built. And yes the fork is super bent back!

Yep... All the old sexy stuff. Brooks saddle, atom drum brakes, and old school bmx parts. How they did mountain bikes before mountain bikes were made. I matched the paint to the breezer badge I put on it.

The blue & green paint w/the DX details looks awesome. I like the BMX look on the bike too. I was originally thinking about rebuilding the Hutch bike I had as a kid, but had the realization that a 20" bike is WAY too small for me now. Turning a cruiser frame into a BMX bike would fill that gap.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back