Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

YYEESSS!, OH, Ha,Ha, Ha, ...I LIKE IT!, nothing I like better than an enthusiastic enthusiast, way to go DB, "you're an inspiration to us all", makes me want to snort a bunch of demon powder and go work on my bike all night!, Ha,Ha
download.jpg

Last edited:
I figured I'd post a side by side of all the different style tiger styles for everyone to compare, it may be a little redundant, but there are some new builders joining the thread and there hasn't been any posts of them all together in the same shot, so here you go: see post #2993

Last edited:
Maybe Im retarded or missed it but whats the main difference in the fenders. Anyone have the correct and incorrect fender pictures? its all about the indention in the front one correct?

Front had a ducktail. Also the movie bikes dont have the indent for the springer. Just the indent for the fork. That means the correct fenders are actually incorrect. Lol.

Didn't see Rud's post before I posted mine, but here it is anyway.

As Ryan mentioned, correct ones are the single indention (no springer indent) fenders for DX, Wasp, Hornet, etc). A set is on Ebay right now, item 251625843058.
v1.JPG

An example of the springer indent version is item 161403670693.
v2.JPG

Personally, I have one "correct" set now (for my X1) & one with the springer indent as well (for the X2). I actually prefer the springer version, but I wanted to be more accurate on the X1. If you get the version without the springer indent, be prepared to do some slight bending of your front fender.

I decided to go with the springer indent on my front because I didn't want any rubbing on the fender. I might change it later, but we will see.

Also, on at least one of the screen used bikes they used a duckbill on the rear, but cut it off with a hacksaw. It looked nasty.

Didn't see Rud's post before I posted mine, but here it is anyway.

As Ryan mentioned, correct ones are the single indention (no springer indent) fenders for DX, Wasp, Hornet, etc). A set is on Ebay right now, item 251625843058.
View attachment 368758

An example of the springer indent version is item 161403670693.
View attachment 368759

Personally, I have one "correct" set now (for my X1) & one with the springer indent as well (for the X2). I actually prefer the springer version, but I wanted to be more accurate on the X1. If you get the version without the springer indent, be prepared to do some slight bending of your front fender.

Just FYI - The top set of fenders are mine. I'm not trying to advertise, just commenting on this post. If anyone has any questions, please PM me.

lol I sent turk a message on ebay a bit back. I'm actually curious if he wants the fender I have.

By the way Droid, I forgot to tell you how great your sirens are. For the price it's been really well done, though seeing the original siren did make me a bit sad. That paint just didn't seem to last.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back