Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

There's a Pee-wee delta super rocket ray headlight on Ebay for those who are interested, it's not mine, mine is on my bike.

He also has a persons wheel siren, since the subject is on brackets right now.

Took my bike to a bike show today. It's not 100% done but I was asked to bring it out. I'm not sure I really expected to get to even this point.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407683892.690284.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407683910.805987.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407683926.305996.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407683940.255541.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407684072.758035.jpg

Very Cool DB, you're on the home stretch now, you should get a trophy for coolest "WIP".

I got to take mine apart and start gettin' some color on it, now that I got all the fab work done.

Brownie's right we need to start a registry, with profiles of all the finished bikes.

I've found the interesting thing about the bike show was most bikes there to some degree were a work in progress. It was nice seeing so many beautiful bikes.

I didn't get a trophy for best WIP, but I did get these. I thought it was pretty cool that the kids liked my bike.

IMG_4239.JPG

Ya, I sure do. Haven't seen him in awhile though. We used to ride with the same group, before the group decided to turn lame.

How do you know Chuck?

He was at the bike show I was at. He mentioned he knew a guy back home who had a Pee-wee bike and I only could assume it was you. Small world.

He told a funny story of taking his Basman to the Alamo to take it's picture for proof their was a Basman at the Alamo.

Great news Abe!, you're gonna make eight builder's lives a whole lot easier, I would have loved to get one from you, but the timing was always off, I bought one and converted it myself, guess I appreciate it more now, good to see all these parts that were almost impossible to get, finally starting to surface.my bike and tiger sirens 020.JPG

Last edited:
Pluto,
great find, you can sell your chain ring, wheels, seat and chain guard and you may be able to fund most of the missing main bike parts if you do some research.
Try the thecabe.com or ratrodbikes.comfor selling the parts. Do some research and you can find those types of parts sell for decent prices. The stock cloverleaf chainring is really easy to find cheap and in good condition. Please rear the rest of the thread to find out about what springer to get and all the other details. Good luck.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back