Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

My frame just arrived! I've pulled it out of the box and it's awesome!

DSCN0273.JPG
DSCN0272.JPG
DSCN0274.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0275.JPG
    DSCN0275.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 45
The seller also included the post for the seat, and some nice handlebars. I plan on going to a swap meet down in Houston on Saturday. Abe also asked me to post the pinstripes on the frame so here they are:

DSCN0282.JPG

The rust on the frame is minimal, but I'll have to replace the stays on the back fender since they've been bent. As for the front fender, it's like the frame. Minimal rust. I'm probably going to go for the crank or kickstand at this point.

Dale what parts besides the frame/fenders have you found? I have been purchasing parts now for about a month and have some doubles if you need stuff.

Rudd are those mine!?! I'm excited to get those haha

Thanks man. They are direct scans off the real siren. The next batch of stickers will be die cut so they'll be perfectly trimmed.

Here is where I am at so far. I still need to finish re sculpting the tiger and remold it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407532564.421329.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407532572.921549.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407532581.704459.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407532591.337575.jpg

Ha....my phone didn't update all of this wonderfulness. Beautiful frame and parts McFly!! I'm so excited for you.

Ha,Ha, TurboFrank just called Dalek, Dale!,....of course, I just found out what a dalek was myself, a few hours ago!, guess we're not the Dr. Who fans we thought we were, Ha,Ha, Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhh!

Hey DB, the siren recast is looking great!, guess you can scratch another very hard piece of the puzzle to get off your list, looks like you're gonna be the one stop shop for all things X-1 related, keep up the good work!

Sitting at the lake by the fire and decided to read the whole thread again... Man there is a lot of good info that I forgot about! I wonder how many bikes have be finished? We need to start a thread of all the completed bikes. Would be cool to see them all!!

Also went to the bike shop today and knocked out a bunch of things on the list I needed! 12 more things to go! Haha!! I will put up a picture of my BOX-O-PEEWEE STUFF when I get back in a couple days!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back