Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica. Now Completely SOLD OUT!

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Suit Pics added 7/27

This is all very exciting for me as well...because the new (and Final) jacket is now finally on its way to me here. :love

Wow, what a difference now to our first one seen above.

We've been told over and over to just go to market with the one shown at SDCC, many are ready to order based just on that one but...it's got to be perfect before I give it the green light to hit the website and while that first one was close...this one is perfect!

..........as I believe our Stormtrooper suits now are too. :angel

David

AWESOME David! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new one.

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Suit Pics added 7/27

Here's a teaser of the newest and final biker jacket...:angel

This was totally redone from the ground up. The webbing and harness details are pretty remarkable, and the fit is just awesome!:cool

ce4d8172.jpg

ed4106fd.jpg

You're seeing the jacket alone, no belt.

All the aluminum accessories are custom made by us...front belt buckle, top back harness and lower strap buckle, awesome chest star and shoulder stars all custom make from the ground up specifically for this incredible character.:thumbsup

Full reveal soon.....finally.

David

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Suit Pics added 10/3

Wait...Final?? What you talk'n 'bout???

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Suit Pics added 10/3

Wait...Final?? What you talk'n 'bout???

So I read this and thought to myself " What are YOU talking about?" :lol

Then I went back and re read my post...lol...sorry, I meant to say Final Captain America Prototype biker jacket...not final in the sense of last one ever...we have way too much to put out in the next 12 months to even see the light at the end of the tunnel.
:lol

David

David, this looks great! All I could think after seeing this was...oh, man the wife is going to kill me.

Because I HAVE to buy this now. Can't wait to see it up for sale on the site....when is that going to be again?? :)

Ok, that did it. I'm in. Pm your way.. assuming your box isn't full..

WOW!!!!

I will definetly get one of these TOP NOTCH WORK!!!! will you offer the boots and matching cowl?

GFollano

Thanks folks, your feedback is a great thing to see at the start of my work day. :)

OK so a few things about this suit and what we do...we're licensed by Marvel for Movie Replica Motorcycle Suits and Accessories. This does not include headgear of any design, masks or cowls. These suits are designed to look like they walked off of the movie set, but in reality are real world, FUNCTIONAL, wearable motorcycle gear.
Does it look like the movie suit? Absolutely, and it's supposed to. Those that dont ride, the CE body armor slides right out of the inner jacket pouches so in that respect you get a really awesome and bad ass jacket-or full suit.

The suit will consist of jacket, pants, boots, gloves and belt. All as separates or as a full set. That will be up to the buyer...but we've got it all.

For pics of the pants, gloves, boots and belt have a look a few pages back to the SDCC images. Those elements are perfect and did not need any tweaking in the slightest.:thumbsup

Once the full photo shoot is done, then it'll go live on the site...pushing really really really hard for pre sales to open in October. Will keep you all posted....thanks again for the support.
I can't tell you how rewarding it is to read your comments, especially after all the work that's gone into this one in particular character. I know he has to be perfect....so no compromise what so ever. :)

David

wait so i can get a bike suit and a perfect costume for halloween, etc all in one?

now if thats not a great deal, idk what is :D

wait so i can get a bike suit and a perfect costume for halloween, etc all in one?

now if thats not a great deal, idk what is :D

I'm hoping it'll be available by then but I don't know what their turnaround time from final proto pics to actual release are. anybody know?

Thanks folks, your feedback is a great thing to see at the start of my work day. :)

OK so a few things about this suit and what we do...we're licensed by Marvel for Movie Replica Motorcycle Suits and Accessories. This does not include headgear of any design, masks or cowls. These suits are designed to look like they walked off of the movie set, but in reality are real world, FUNCTIONAL, wearable motorcycle gear.
Does it look like the movie suit? Absolutely, and it's supposed to. Those that dont ride, the CE body armor slides right out of the inner jacket pouches so in that respect you get a really awesome and bad ass jacket-or full suit.

The suit will consist of jacket, pants, boots, gloves and belt. All as separates or as a full set. That will be up to the buyer...but we've got it all.

For pics of the pants, gloves, boots and belt have a look a few pages back to the SDCC images. Those elements are perfect and did not need any tweaking in the slightest.:thumbsup

Once the full photo shoot is done, then it'll go live on the site...pushing really really really hard for pre sales to open in October. Will keep you all posted....thanks again for the support.
I can't tell you how rewarding it is to read your comments, especially after all the work that's gone into this one in particular character. I know he has to be perfect....so no compromise what so ever. :)

David

Makes sense, I was just too excited I did not even think about it.

GFollano

Wow, you and your team have really outdone yourselves on this one, David!

Looks Good!! Can't wait for the Full reveal!

Hey guys,

Trying to find someone so I can ask him about his costume. He is pictured in this thread. If you know any information please send me a message. On the second page of this post there are pictures posted in the 13th comment down. Within that comment the 11th picture down, featuring IronMan, Captain America TFA & Wolverine. It is the guy in the Captain America TFA costume I'm interested in getting in touch with. I've seen several pics of that same guy in the Cap America TFA costume from the San Diego Comic Con, but haven't been able to find out who he is or if he made his costume or not. Does anyone know if he made his costume, bought it or if he was hired as a model by the company to walk around in the costume?

Here are a couple more pics of him in the costume, from other websites:
Pic 1
Pic 2

I'm trying to find out who he is, or someone who knows him, so I can ask him about where he got his costume. The detail in his costume is fantastic and I am trying to put together a film accurate Captain America TFA costume.

Thanks in advance, any help anyone could offer would be fantastic. Hope you are all well.

J

The Iron Man and Captain America:TFA are both Official Marvel Promo Suits...but the Wolverine suit is all mine. :thumbsup

David

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back