Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica. Now Completely SOLD OUT!

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica. Now Completely SOLD OU

Hey David! I saw your notice on facebook about orders shipping and confirmation emails, and wanted to ask if my TDK suit is in there? I show payment as being sent on Aug 2 through paypal. Any update would be mega appreciated. Can't wait to get my hands on my SECOND UD Replicas suit! :D The DareDevil suit has been an absolute smash hit every time I have worn it, and I'm really grateful for all the hard work that went into it.

Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica. Now Completely SOLD OU

David, I'm loving this suit! Full kit assembled!
img20121020164305.jpg

img20121020165705.jpg

img20121020164937.jpg

Last edited:

David, I'm loving this suit! Full kit assembled!
img20121020164305.jpg

img20121020165705.jpg

img20121020164937.jpg

That's awesome bud! I never realized how complete it could look with the leg holster and shoulder strap. Then again, it's biker wear so I opted not to make those elements but wow...Totally loving those pics bud! You wear this extremely well!

Matt,
Hey bud,
The best way to confirm these details is by emailing the processing dept...just hit reply to your order confirmation and ask them what your delivery date is...they'll be able to confirm your quarter. Although it should be on your order confirmation email.
The address you need to email this to is orders@udreplicas.com. I can't confirm if you're a Q4 or Q1 2013 without checking with processing first...:)

David

I'm on your side, and believe that our CA:TFA and even Daredevil were 2 of our more ambitious and well executed items from our Marvel line, however our Marvel collaboration has run its course...and it's time to make room for new studio licenses from different brands, films and characters.

I've loved every product made through this license but as we continue to grow, and add to our ever growing catalog of products...we have to be sure that from a production stand point that we can always deliver on our promises...which means we need to make room for new blood.:thumbsup

You're not totally out of hope because our online retailers have stocked up on our last CA pre-sale...and you can find some of them on ebay. Go quick, because they're going fast!

David

Hi David,
I've been checking ebay for weeks and I haven't seen any TFA suits listed. I checked the completed auctions and there were only a few pre orders that are long gone and done with. Any advice for a huge fan that missed the sale?

Thanks!

congrats David on this
any chance of more to come later down the road?
This is the best version of capt..I did not like the Avenger version..a bit plain

Production Update: Captain America: TFA...Q4 Oct-Nov-Dec product deliveries will be completed by end of next week.

Goods are already being packaged, and in the final stages for courier pick up...tracking numbers will be automatically sent out to you all once the goods clear customs into the USA.

This is the final run of this character, and with this delivery we conclude our licensing with Marvel. As such, there will be no more Marvel leather outerwear...so to those of you who did snag some of our Marvel leather goods, hold onto them tight!

Now our entire focus is on getting the TDKRises Batman goods done as quickly as possible...and I want to point out that Cap was Q4, Oct-Nov-Dec...and we're essentially delivering it now, first week of Nov. :thumbsup

David

Hey David! Im a huge lurker to your work and I'm wondering, do you think you will have any Fett jackets still sometime next year? (Sure I'm saving up like a little kid for this) But when I have enough I really want one and hopefully you can shed some light on if my saving is fruitless.
Thanks man!

Hey David! Im a huge lurker to your work and I'm wondering, do you think you will have any Fett jackets still sometime next year? (Sure I'm saving up like a little kid for this) But when I have enough I really want one and hopefully you can shed some light on if my saving is fruitless.
Thanks man!

Keep saving!

David has yet to release the 1st order wave for the new Star Wars products like the Boba Fett Jacket and Darth Vader jacket. I'm sure there is still finalization with the production version going on and soon we shall see it go live on the UD website.

Keep an eye on the Official Star Wars thread here on the RPF as David will make the announcement for the new Jackets in there

Officially Licensed STAR WARS: Leather Outerwear

Be warned tho...once you get one Jacket or suit, you just want to get them ALL!

Hey David,

Long time no chat. After some financial issues, I'm finally ready to buy your First Avenger suit. Lucky me, I just missed the boat, lol. I know you mentioned some UD resellers may still have some. Do you know if any of them still sell the First Avenger suit? And if so, which vendors should I contact?

You guys are rocking it. Finally saw the First Avenger suit in person a month back and was blown away. Photos do not do the suit justice. Wow

Hey David,

Long time no chat. After some financial issues, I'm finally ready to buy your First Avenger suit. Lucky me, I just missed the boat, lol. I know you mentioned some UD resellers may still have some. Do you know if any of them still sell the First Avenger suit? And if so, which vendors should I contact?

You guys are rocking it. Finally saw the First Avenger suit in person a month back and was blown away. Photos do not do the suit justice. Wow

Glad you dig it dude! Several retailers have stocked up on this pre sale, which is now sold out...but you can try:

2 results found for 'UD Replicas' at Toynk Toys

and

UD Replicas Products - Secret Compass Collectibles Store

Good luck bud!

David

David, thank you so much. Reaching out to the first one now. Pm'ed you a question about sizing

David, the tfa suit is amazing. I'm sorry I still don't have the funds to pick it up even from a reseller...I know the suit was a limited edition, but does UD still stock/make the accessory pieces? Specifically the gloves? I really needed a pair and they sold out during a time I was stretched financially! Sigh... :)

Regardless of that, great work on all your products! Can't wait to own a full set of something someday.

Keep saving!

David has yet to release the 1st order wave for the new Star Wars products like the Boba Fett Jacket and Darth Vader jacket. I'm sure there is still finalization with the production version going on and soon we shall see it go live on the UD website.

Keep an eye on the Official Star Wars thread here on the RPF as David will make the announcement for the new Jackets in there

Officially Licensed STAR WARS: Leather Outerwear

Be warned tho...once you get one Jacket or suit, you just want to get them ALL!

HAHA I just might want them all but Fett comes first! Sorry it took so long to reply, I could not for the life of me remember which of Davids threads I posted in asking abut the jacket!

As far as sizing goes, would it be possible to have one that is form fitting to the body? Not to the point where the zipper has just enough room to close but fairly close to it?
edit: Sorry, just realized Im still asking in the cap'n thread!

Last edited:

Wish I got the complete suit..the quality of my "Begins" suit is amazing!

Are these still sold out? and will UD make the Avengers version? it might be plain but it is so sleek, and looks like the comic one more

Ugh, so sad that your license agreement with Marvel is over, David :(
I'd buy a UD suit of the new Avengers 2 Cap outfit from you guys in a heartbeat! Parts of the movie suit even look kinda leather.
6z9i.jpg

Man David if you got the marvel license back and made the avengers two cap suit not only coming from you guys would it be amazing but I would buy it in a heart beat.

I was thinking the same thing when I initially saw these pics and noticed that pieces of the suit do look like leather. I would buy this with ZERO hesitation.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back