Nosferatu 2024

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Just heard about this recently:

Have enjoyed the director's other movies (haven't seen The Northman yet, though) and am hoping he'll be able to pull it off.

The Werner Herzog version was okay and the "spoof" version with Willem Dafoe wasn't that great, but I like the more creepy original version.

Hope this new one is actually scary and creepy and not just something like The Last Voyage of the Demeter, where the trailer was so lame that it made me not want to watch the movie.

I'm up for anything Eggers does. He actually makes the movies people mistake Aster for making.

Though I am disappointed that Dafoe isn't playing Orlock again. I personally like Shadow of a Vampire and, particularly, like Dafoe in that role.

I usually like Willem Dafoe, but I thought he was hamming it up too much in that role, which is sad, because I know he can do incredibly creepy.

He also feels a little too short for the role.

Personally I would have gone for Doug Jones for the height and skinny look and I know he could act the part. Bill Skarsgård always feels too animated and extroverted, where Orlock should be still and introverted.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back