NIKE, you can go to hell. I'm making my own NIKE MAG's *NEW LED's* 12-21 pg.21

I think you should start this project up again seeing as how the Chinese knockoffs have are supposedly being updated. I don't even know where you left off because you deleted all of the pictures, but I'm sure that it was awesome.

No thanks. Too much work... LOL

Here is where I left off...

DSC03919-1.jpg

DSC03913-1.jpg

DSC03911-1.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

I don't wanna be a band wagon rider, but these are next to perfect thus far. Slap some clone props heel cups and ankle bubbles and you have a 1:1 prop.

Thanks guys. These are pretty much abandoned. They were fun to work on but just not practical to wear.

And why I suggested you buy K-MAG V1 in size 11 (or what size you are) to get some soles of the correct size for your feet. I now have size 8, 10 and 11 and will probably make all three sizes soon.

I wonder, since the v1 were a mock up of the MP shoes, could we use the new clear soles from S02 to use on v1 mid-soles. So you use an S02 sole, V1 midsole, cavx upper and cloneprops ankle bubble, and heel cup. Aside from the actual "putting it all together" ha! you've got yourself a pretty close replica.

It's not the size but the fragile nature of the fabric and foam. Sine we are only about 3-6 months away from a V3 Mag, I think I'll wait. Thanks again though.

I wonder, since the v1 were a mock up of the MP shoes, could we use the new clear soles from S02 to use on v1 mid-soles. So you use an S02 sole, V1 midsole, cavx upper and cloneprops ankle bubble, and heel cup. Aside from the actual "putting it all together" ha! you've got yourself a pretty close replica.

Together Everyone Achieves Magic! I like it :) These patterns I am working on are so close.

It's not the size but the fragile nature of the fabric and foam. Sine we are only about 3-6 months away from a V3 Mag, I think I'll wait. Thanks again though.

That is the whole issue with these V2 (and if the V3 ever comes out) MAGs. They are cloth over foam. It is soft and fragile. At least the V1 was hard wearing being PVC. No not accurate, but wearable. I'd have been happy with a full height grey and white pair of them. They didn't even provide accurate colourways for them. They are build solid though. I am soon to rip apart a pair of size 8s and build them up as I do my 10's and a pair of 11's in this mesh I have.

This stuff is tough. Maybe I can upload a quick YouTube video of me attempting to rip the stuff. It does not rip easy and is quite resistant to abrasion, so accidentally scraping your foot on something rough should not damage these. Coming a gutsa off a skate board might though :unsure

Jedifyfe, would you care to critique these for me please?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back