Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and the screen used shoes had clear soles over a white rubber mid-sole that was textured with the grey and the aqua splatter. This is why I added a layer of white under my clear soles.

I think your white layer under the clear soles looks kinda weird. Especially at certain angles.

Jedifyfe, shout out goes to you my friend. Your brilliant Mag Modding skills are one of a kind. CavX the clear soles make them look even better!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452673600.517156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone us

Just got an update on the V3's.
"Not to expect before March 2016"

[emoji21]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some ancient culture, it might represents 2 weeks (if their calendar is based on some different planets) :rolleyes

:sleep

For some ancient culture, it might represents 2 weeks (if their calendar is based on some different planets) :rolleyes

:sleep

Yeah 2 weeks using Jupiter's rotation as the time medium.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't get my hopes up. How long have they been saying the V3's would be coming out? I'm pretty sure it's been a long time.

A very, very long time.

- - - Updated - - -

I just google translated this from Chinese to English: "Never going to happen"

Brad is just being a realist here :)

Seriously, if these were going to happen, they would be out by now.

Why march...? I guess it is because they need to get a pair from Nike when they'll release the RDPL Real Deal with Power Laces). Nike announced that it will happen in Spring so March is a guess and after getting a pair, they'll have to say that the V3 will be available in 1 mounth to get our attention (by posting a RDPL picture and video) then, they'll make it for July or something (so they have time to setup the factory and figure out how to replicate the shoe and produce it)...

This is my best hypothetical scenario... but there is a good chance that other "bad scenario" are going to happen and we'll probably would have a better shoe by making it by ourselves ;)

We got ClearSoles, Decals, The pattern, the anckle buckle, we've identified a fabric that is close to the RDs, all lighting systems... and a Powerlace system on the road, and some are working on the soles...

That March thing does not mean anything and I highly doubt that they will actually get a pair of these new shoes in this auction.

The 2011 MAG came out in September of that year. The V2 images started to appear about November the following year. I think Jedifyfe and Taff83 were among the first members here to buy the V2s early 2013. I honestly think that they did not have anything more than images to work off which is why the colours are so far off. Interestingly enough, images of the 2011 MAGs do give the impression that they are the same colour under certain lighting conditions.

The ealier V1 had been based on the MP MAG and many of the faults of the V2 were carries across from the this shoe. Whilst the V2 is vastly superior to the V1, it is still wrong in many ways and for factories that reproduce replica shoes as good as they can do, these are slightly disappointing - most probably because there have been no updates that actually make an improvement to the design. Don't get me wrong, the V2s have been the most awesome replicas I have ever owned, but I have modded mine to ridiculous levels to make them closer to the grail movie prop shoe.

@cavx for the el panel you useful the side and strap, is it a cuttable one with 2 pins where ever on the panel ? or is it like jedifyfe's panel he uses where he uses the wire tape and wire glue. did you buy from aliexpress? is the website trusted ? have you been scamed

Last edited:
IMG_3595.JPG Has anyone every thought about using this ?!?!? its small and compact and it provides a lot of power enough to give the el and LEDS a bright look.

That is what i have to start my electrical mods. I've been looking for the same but rechargeable. And it fits perfectly in the sole or in the anckle buckle :) i'm also looking for a good website to get some el sheet for cheap... Or i'll go with airair's kit... :rolleyes

That is what i have to start my electrical mods. I've been looking for the same but rechargeable. And it fits perfectly in the sole or in the anckle buckle :) i'm also looking for a good website to get some el sheet for cheap... Or i'll go with airair's kit... :rolleyes
I have found a website is based that sells a a5 sheet of 32.00 (rounded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back