Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this today. Suprised that this was posted last year and im just seeing it now. Another pair ruined...
buzz lightyear nike mags - Google Search

There are a few modifications I don't like, but being a fan of Toy Story, I find this pretty amazing, as both BTTF and TS trilogies are ma favourite, it makes a good mash up to me, but I also have to admit, this is a bit a waste of money, knowing the price of the originals xD

Im not gonna lie I really like the buzz mag. Would I buy it? No! Just like the footwear mag I like it but no. Has anyone done an ironman theme shoe?

Haha yea I was asking jokingly. Sarcasm doesnt really come across sometimes through text. The ironman mag was actually the first mod to the shoe I had seen. Again, cool ideas but why ruin an already perfect shoe?

Yeah, wow. If they are going to make radical changes to a pair of MAG shoes, why not just do it to the replicas?

Most people dont know about the replicas. Thats why you still see people buying them unmodded for $500 on ebay.

I finally bought a prop that any major BTTF fan should have. The Mr. Fusion. And its the accurate Krups 223 A. That was the one they actually used in the movie. The only difference i could find through research though was that is doesnt have the black line going around it.

I finally bought a prop that any major BTTF fan should have. The Mr. Fusion. And its the accurate Krups 223 A. That was the one they actually used in the movie. The only difference i could find through research though was that is doesnt have the black line going around it.

Awesome score dude, how are you going to display it?

Awesome score dude, how are you going to display it?

Well since im not as gifted or have a lot of money to sculpt and cast the white and black bases, ill probably just have it sit on my desk. Im at my Marine Corps aviation school right now and don't have many places to put it. I'll put it right next to my MAGs :D

Do you know how to remove the cord? This is my first one.

Well since im not as gifted or have a lot of money to sculpt and cast the white and black bases, ill probably just have it sit on my desk. Im at my Marine Corps aviation school right now and don't have many places to put it. I'll put it right next to my MAGs :D

Do you know how to remove the cord? This is my first one.

I'm not at all familar with modding the Krupps, hopefully someone can chime in and give you a hand.

I know xrobots did a 3D print of the base in multiple parts. It came really nice!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I'm not at all familar with modding the Krupps, hopefully someone can chime in and give you a hand.

I know xrobots did a 3D print of the base in multiple parts. It came really nice!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately the people who make these bases never sell them. This is a prop we have to make ourselves. A pepakura version would be nice, but pepakura versions of major bttf props are pretty much nonexistant except for the hoverboard.

Most people dont know about the replicas. Thats why you still see people buying them unmodded for $500 on ebay.
Noticed that. Several people asked me if my shoes were real at the event I attended on Saturday Night.

1507183_10152341115108841_6386726398225427519_n.jpg

1483093_10152341115208841_9066402740724421153_n.jpg

I don't think it is supposed to have a black line. If it does, it should be removed. X-Robots showed how to remove one the line on his project.

And just for giggles

1010717_10152341115093841_2638435503745850801_n.jpg

I wish i could wear mine out in town. My command doesnt allow us to wear civilian clothes at all.

WOW that would suck. How long is that for? I get not being able to wear part military and civilian, but don't quite get the no civilian at all. What about off base?

WOW that would suck. How long is that for? I get not being able to wear part military and civilian, but don't quite get the no civilian at all. What about off base?

Nope. Not ever. We have to wear our service or dress uniforms out in town. Apparently two years ago the Marines here were really crazy and there were a lot of sexual assaults and other stupid stuff. So in return we have a lot of our freedoms taken away. It will probably be lifted eventually but probably not while im here. Im only here temporarily for school. In the fleet we get all of those freedoms back. If I wanted to, I could wear my MAGs to the gym, but they look dumb with green workout shorts and a green shirt. That's what we have to wear when we workout.

Last edited:
If I wanted to, I could wear my MAGs to the gym, but they look dumb with green workout shorts and a green shirt. That's what we have to wear when we workout.

You need a pair custom painted up like that pair Jedifyfe was doing as a tribute to Boba Fett. They are green :)

Jealous.. WHERE in OZ was this??

Noticed that. Several people asked me if my shoes were real at the event I attended on Saturday Night.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....3_10152341115108841_6386726398225427519_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....3_10152341115208841_9066402740724421153_n.jpg

I don't think it is supposed to have a black line. If it does, it should be removed. X-Robots showed how to remove one the line on his project.

And just for giggles

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...7_10152341115093841_2638435503745850801_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back