Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I've had my first pair of MAGs for close to a month and they have been inside the dark box. It's not fading - the color is totally different. The new gray material looks awesome in my opinion. Perhaps only the first run of MAGs had that olive/gray hue and they gave since switched to the new more accurate gray.

Looks much better!
I hope all the new ones get the new fabric.

Ahh, so he has not implemented that change yet?

My pair that came within the last week has the darker fabric...but the electronics and bottom EL haven't been changed so Idk what he meant by they have been fixed...unless he started shipping fixed pairs out very recent

Anyone else notice the laces on a lot of these pics don't match. One always meets at the top curve and the other lower. So many pairs like this.
No one mentioned it.

all the swoosh talk maybe distracted lol

Anyone else notice the laces on a lot of these pics don't match. One always meets at the top curve and the other lower. So many pairs like this.
No one mentioned it.

all the swoosh talk maybe distracted lol

Yeah, I know what you mean.. You can see the top lace on the shoe on the right kinda goes down a bit and isn't straight across.. Not very noticeable. No one will notice that once they're on my feet though.

thumbnail_IMG_0770.jpg

I love seing this kind of pictures. It indeed offers a great deal of perspective. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup

WOW those screen used shoes have certainly seen better days.
In the last link, it almost looks like it was cut open.

Note the screws are still in the mid-sole from when they attached the shoes to the hover board. There is a 720P video floating somewhere on the net that shows them do this. Cordless drill driving the screw right through the shoe in to the board.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back