Nice score Original MPP for 40 GBP... TWICE!

There goes another nice, probably still working, MPP Flashgun of to be converted into a DV ANH lightsaber . . . sorry kurtyboy sometimes my other 'photographer' self emerges to the surface :lol

Can't wait to see it completed.

-Chaim

Most of us started with the Luke Skywalker lightsaber, you started with the Han blaster!

Yeah, i started "building" with the Han Blasters - but the first ready thing was a Droidcaller from a Kobold, and after that the E-11 from a Sterling.

You know how it works - whenever the parts come in .... :lol

Yes, you definitely need to have at least a Luke, Obi and Vader ANH in your collection. And I don't mean a cheapo MR, start collecting the parts and five years from now you'll be done!

No, MR is no option.

I think you´re right - i should at least have the ANH ones. I remember the lightsaber fights with a torchlight when it was misty when going out with the dog as a child (and that i cut my Dinky TOS Enterprise, the one that could fire the yellow "photontorpedo" discs, to use the Hull as a lightsaber - better not thinking about for what the last one i´ve seen went). :confused

Re: Nice score: Original MPP for £40

Nice work Marcus. And, (in Palpatine voice...) You want to trade me one of those for an extra expander or something, don't you... :angel

Y'all remember the MPP I picked up for £40 a few years ago?

Well I just picked up another one!

They say everything happens in threes, so my fingers are crossed ;)

For a set of ten large expanders for my Reveal... YES! (I already have the two small ones)

This is going to be the barrel of Fett's rifle by the way, not a lightsaber.

Nice work Marcus. And, (in Palpatine voice...) You want to trade me one of those for an extra expander or something, don't you... :angel

:lol

I'd help you (and me) if I could, but alas...

Still, congrats on one of the "holier" grails of collecting. :thumbsup

For a set of ten large expanders for my Reveal... YES! (I already have the two small ones)

This is going to be the barrel of Fett's rifle by the way, not a lightsaber.

Hey Marcus,

I'll rebuilt your Luke ROTJ controlbox into a MoM version for the MPP Clamp (+lever+plastic sleeve) :love
So I can make my MPP into an accurate ANH version in stead of inaccurate ROTJ (=thin edge shroud).

-Chaim

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back