Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, never mind. I had written a diatribe about how I can´t stand seeing people insinuating that the staff might be covering for Steve, but hey ...

Dave, thanks for taking this onto your shoulders, Mike, thanks for doing what you are doing.

You guys who complain about not being put on any lists for some reason (and the reasons were explained) wouldn´t have gotten anything without us starting the list and constantly being on Steve´s back, so please show some respect instead of trying to badmouth the staff here.

Michael

Last edited:
Michael, I wasn't insinuating anything untoward at all as far as the staff goes; it *made sense* for more than the average amount of leniency to be applied in this case, in the same way that some businesses are allowed to trade their way out of insolvency. Can't speak for others, but my remark was at *Steve's* expense only, in that it's disappointing that issues remain despite so much leeway being given (versus say some newbie who takes money and doesn't deliver. Those guys are gone fast.) Anyway - that's on him, not on the staff...

Am I mistaken here? If not then that's sensible policy IMO...I was anything but badmouthing you/the current staff. Very sorry if I gave that impression.

Just an FYI for the Tie fighters, I just sent Steve 5 full sets of Tie hulls with armatures. It's everything for those kit except for the wings and 3 small parts. Once Steve gets the wing mold straight all he will have to cast is the wings and those tiny parts. He should have 3 sets from a previous shipment so he should have 8 full hull sets, enough to cover the list here. Getting these out will allow me to concentrate on the shuttle once it's here.
thanks
mike

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Your a good dude Mike. :)

As for the staff copping flak, I don't have anything against them and I'm sorry if I was one of the ones who came off that way. I think the staff here are awesome and make this place what it is,my favorite website on the net. :)

Ben

I just sent Steve a final email re either getting my stuff back that I sent him or the kits. Good news for the folks waiting on tie fighters and shuttles but it doesn't help me I'm afraid. Seeing as it looks like I'm getting left out here if I don't hear from Steve soon on this matter I'm going to take further steps.

Can I just add that I have been pm'd from an excellent bunch of guy's here that are all offering to help Steve and I thank you all for trying to help a guy out. BIG REPS!!

I spoke with Steve specifically about your stuff yesterday. I'm hoping he will touch base with you in the next couple of days....
mike

LOL

Thanks Jason,

that's exactly what Steve told me three ******** years ago too, when I sent the money!

Did it help? Sorry - no.

Last edited:
I know it's just hard for anyone to believe because they've nearly been ready for years now. No disrespect towards you either man. I love your work here:)

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back