New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

just checked my email and yuppers ST.com shipped today but damn, I wont be getting mine till next Saturday the 29 th :cry

I'm in the same boat, Vidman. I emailed them today to see when the orders might ship since other sites like Thinkgeek were already shipping and my ST.com account info still had the months end date and "backordered" on it, and I pulled up my home email later to find the notice about it being shipped today. :thumbsup But, it won't be here in Kansas City, MO until Friday the 28th, so I'll be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday when it arrives. They usually drop packages off at the apartment office, but if I don't get back in to town before they close on Sunday afternoon, I can't get it until Monday. No biggie, I need to learn patience anyway. It's not my strong suit. :lol

OR...I could ask one of the few trusted neighbors on my floor to get the package for me, and I could get it Sunday..... yeah, that just might work. :D

bummer and good idea for you, ups ground truck is so slow, I'm on the west coast and it shipped from PA :wacko :facepalm

Jim and dbuck, when did you guys order? I ordered mine Sept. 12 and no news yet. I don't want to cancel and go to ThinkGeek, since that can cause problems such as getting double charged. So I'm just gonna wait patiently... well, I'm gonna wait... :darnkids

I ordered my first one late July.

Jim and dbuck, when did you guys order? I ordered mine Sept. 12 and no news yet. I don't want to cancel and go to ThinkGeek, since that can cause problems such as getting double charged. So I'm just gonna wait patiently... well, I'm gonna wait... :darnkids

I ordered mine 8/02/14

So far the box or case Is the only thing I have an issue with. hard to open. and I personally would just have the lettering part without the authorization part...

What I don't like about the box is that it says USS Enterprise NCC-1701. You see, in Star Trek fandom I am the Captain of the USS Constitution NCC-1700. And many other fans created their own characters stationed on another ship. It would have been more pleasing for those people if the box said United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Standard Issue Phaser. But I'm not complaining. I'm a prop collector, not a box collector. ;-)

What I don't like about the box is that it says USS Enterprise NCC-1701. You see, in Star Trek fandom I am the Captain of the USS Constitution NCC-1700. And many other fans created their own characters stationed on another ship. It would have been more pleasing for those people if the box said United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Standard Issue Phaser. But I'm not complaining. I'm a prop collector, not a box collector. ;-)

I like your Idea better. but like you say It's a box...:)

I ordered mine from Thinkgeek Wednesday night around 10pm. Just used standard shipping. It already shipped with delivery scheduled for this Tuesday!

Sounds like yours will ship by the end of the month, like you need it anyway! ;)

So far the box or case Is the only thing I have an issue with. hard to open. and I personally would just have the lettering part without the authorization part...

I also think that if they were going for an in-universe style case, it should be labeled a Starfleet phaser rather than a USS Enterprise phaser.

Sounds like yours will ship by the end of the month, like you need it anyway! ;)
:lol

I need it, man!! I neeeeeeeeeeed it!!!!!

Alphabet-City-Vincent-Spano-14.jpg
My last phaser was cut with baby powder, man!!!
Not cool!!!

:p

Alphabet-City-Vincent-Spano-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back