Hey people! I'm Wolfpack, but you can call me Fin which is my real name.
I've been reading stuff here for a while, thats why I decided to log in. I love to do creative things (especially masks and modells) and technical stuff in my freetime but I'm interested to see everything here. I'm not a cosplayer but I love to see cosplays from videogames. And if we talk about videogames, you can add me on Steam if you want!

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals!

I am from Miami, Fl. Just signed up to the forum because I have used some info from here to build my daughter Sabine armor from Star Wars Rebels. It is my first time building armor and I think I did ok. Hoping to post some pics of the process. I want to start cosplaying with my daughter.

I am A single dad and have custody of my daughter. We try to do many things together and this is just another way for us to bond. Thank you guys for having this site. It is amazing.

Hi my name is Wade, and it's an honour to be amongst you all! So much talent here!
I first became aware of this website when I started my very first prop project, which is only now taking shape. My favourite movie is "Logan's Run" and because of it, I've finally decided to take the plunge and create (or acquire elements of) a full on, accurate (as I can be) Sandman uniform. I am currently building a Sandman Follower unit and once I have the rest of the components I have ordered, to start building it, I will be happy to post pictures of my progress and results.
I am also a huge fan and collector of Space: 1999 memorabilia and Comic Books and their associated art and paraphernalia, as well as many other sci-fi related genres. I'm looking forward to being a member of this website and thank you for the opportunity to learn from you all.

Hi all

I've just started out with making my own armour. This site is the best to find out more and get the best tips.
I know I still need to learn a lot but I hope to get all the info I need on this forum. I've allready seen a lot of nice stuf and hope to be able to make my own.
When I do I will certainly share it.

C ya

Hello All!

I'm Katy and I've stalked various forums on this site for a couple years, so it's past time I joined! I cosplay as a hobby and as I've tackled more and more difficult costumes my interest in learning how to create them has grown. I'm really interested in getting started with sculpting and casting. Glad to be in the community!

Hello all. I found this when looking into how to EVA for air/ props.
I have zero experience in this type of art. I have been an comic colorist, free lance illustrator, painter, and video game artist for 20 years. I figured it was time to try something new and fun.

I really am just learning it all so forgive me for my noobness. And any questions I may ask that are uneducated.

Hope to learn a lot and make something unique.
Anjin
Www.anjindesign.com

Hey Yall

I'm new to Cosplay, went to my first Con at DragonCon, built a Captain America costume. I'm kinda hooked and I need help with how to sow, where to go to find studios where I can use their equipment because I currently live in a barracks so even if I saved up for most of the equipment to build armor I would have no where to put or use said equipment. What equipment I would even need to make, nor the best types of materials other than worbla and wonderflex. So yeah if you read through all that I'm a super newb and I would love any and ALL the help I can get, because this is the best thing I have ever done and I don't ever want to have to stop...... Here is a picture of me at DragonCon enjoy, also if you read through all that and can point me in any direction to get started I would be eternally grateful thanks again.
1894.jpg

Hi, everyone! I just joined the RPF because I decided to embark on a foam Thor costume for this Halloween. I am a new attorney by day, and a nerd by all hours. This site has such a wealth of information, and the people who post here are impressively talented! I'm sure my projects will pale in comparison, but I'm hoping to improve my skills with all your wonderful feedback!

Hello, I stumbled across this site several years ago while looking for DIY costume/cosplay ideas for Halloween, conventions, just because etc. and finally decided to sign up. (Now I'm trying to get my wife and kids involved too lol)

Hello everyone! Im an art major at the university of Utah looking to get into some maker projects. Right now im looking at the starwars replicas. Mostly armor and such. This forum was the highest recomended on the starwars site for makers and the community seems really nice. So good on y'all.

Hey there.

Had a look through things on here before for tips and things. Been working on an iron man project for a while. Put some bits up on the 405th before and thought I would start to put up some updates here for some more relevant feedback from people who have much more experience. Really enjoying it and looking forward to sharing it.

Hey all!

I'm not new to costume making, but I am new to the RPF. I actually just posted my first costume build to this site, pretty excited about learning new things from the awesome people on this site! I've been making costumes for about ten years now, and I've won best in show at my local masquerade about 4 times now.

regards,

wolfman

Hi. I like dressing up in the costumes my mom makes for me. I started helping her last year but this year I'm making one mostly by myself.

I was Thorin last year and Legolas the year before. My mom is Guri.

Hi there
I have been hearing amazing thingsabout this and wanted to tell you all a bit about me, which I know will help those of you who are inneed of COSTUME MAKING. I am a Freelance Fashion Designer and have been for wow, 5 years now.
I do everything from Haute Couture,, to children's Clothing/Costuming, to Womens Specialty Costumes.
If you are interested in a Custom Costume , feel free to email me. shaunahemming@yahoo.com send me your ideas and I will produce an original sketch for you.
Thanks Much,
Shauna

Greetings,
I am active duty military with a passion for comics, movies(especially horror), video games, steampunk, and novels that are more than a one hit wonder. I found this site completely by accident and look forward to showing some of my work once I finally get stationed at a base for a reasonable length of time. You might even see me at a few cons depending upon where they send me next.

Hello all, Doughnuts here, I too have had a stalking obsession with the forum & decided it time to join. I'm personally working on a Mk VI Halo build, along with trying to finish an EVA foam starlord helmet as well. Next on the list is a Warhammer build. Thanks for putting up a site where I can get inspired anytime I get to slacking. The epic builds on the site are awesome, as well as all the help I see the community offer newer builders...Thanks again, & I hope to have some pics shortly..

Hello everyone, I am a cosplayer from turkey but it's been only 8 months since I started .I am not "that" good but i want to improve I will be posting my following projects WIP photos here to help people and keep them organized. I generally work with EVA foam and Styrofoam but i want to expand my range of materials and evantually begin molding and casting props and costume pieces. I also worked with silicone in the making of a Redskull mask. My latest cosplay was Subject delta from bioshock 2. That costume got me 3rd place ^^. I will start working on armors. my next project will be Nordic carved armor from skyrim and I consider starting to make jet stream sam from MGR if i can find the courage I will keep you updated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back