hey everyone,
Names Chad, just getting into Cosplay , long time Comicon'er ( if that is a real word ). Glad to be part of the group.
Looking at doing a ME3 Sheppard build to start off my experience.

Hello, I'm Taywuh, long time gamer, new to the cosplay scene. I am ridiculously over ambitious, but somewhat resourceful and crafty, so it balances out sometimes. I'm on my first adventure in the world of foam armor right now with two simultaneously builds; ME2 femShep for myself, and DA2 Isabela for a very good friend. If all goes as planned, I hope to make many more costumes in the future.

Hello all!

My name is David and I am new to this forum since yesterday. My interest is screenused movie props and production material like cast and crew items. I am a long time vintage Star Wars collector but I am new to collecting props, although I have always found them fascinating. I only own a couple of pieces. My main interest is sci-fi movies. I try to only buy items that are unique for that movie production. For instance I wouldn't buy a pair of normal Ray Bans just because they were worn by Tom Hanks in some movie.
I really dont have any interest in cosplay or building props myself, but will of course read threads like that as well.

Oh and I am located in Stockholm, Sweden.

Thanks for having me!
David

Hi everybody! I'm Chris and I just started getting into costume and prop making. I constructed my first costume during this summer after 60 hours of work (much time due to inexperience because I'm new to this). I am a skyrim fanatic and also love LOTR and LOL so after my passion for that met my newfound love for prop and costume making, I suppose me finding this site was inevitable. Also there's an amazing amount of skilled prop makers on this site that I hope to learn new tips and tricks from. So yeah really exited to be a member and enter into the 2014 halloween costume contest here!
Cheers!
-Chris

Hi Everyone! I'm Jason and very happy to be a part of this community and learning from everyone! :D

Hello, not sure if I'll post much/any, but I figured I'd go ahead and register and look around. I first heard about this forum thanks to Adam Savage and tested.com. I'm looking at potential costumes for cons and the like and figured that I could look in here for ideas/advice.

Hello all! I've been a member here for a while but I havent been very active. As most of you, I am a very busy person but the creativity that most of the people on here are capable of keeps me in awe and coming back!

Hey all, the name's Steve, the pseudonym is above. Made my first proper costume last spring, (Scorpion, MK,) and I'm looking forward to making more ridiculous things and probably sharing them with the intertron.

Hi,

My name is Brad. I am a friend of sapper36. I am a loyal fan of Doctor Who and my favorite Doctor is number 5 (Peter Davison). I have made my room part of the 1980's version of the TARDIS. Also I have made the fifth doctor version of the costume.

Brad

Hi, my name is Harry and I'm currently studying a degree in Model Making and Model Effects. I'm interested in films, props and how to make them!

Hi. My name is Kevin and I found this site while researching Pepakura and Star Wars Mandalorian armor. We will see what happens, but I already sent a message to Fierfek on FB. :)

Hey guys I'm Brittany, I am a die hard "The Mummy" fan and If you happen to know a place or someone with a version of the Book of the Dead and the key that comes with it...PM me! Ive been looking for years.

Hello everyone! I'm very much new to RPF. I came across this site while looking for a way to make a C3PO costume through pepakura. You guys are greats! I have been making costumes and have been winning our school's best costume contest for 3 years now. So, I decided to take costume making as a more "serious hobby" and start building a collection, or maybe try out other material (foam or molding) aside from cloth for my costumes.

Anyway, I hope the masters will show me the ropes. I don't fully understand all there is to know about this site yet, but I'm going to try and explore all the nooks and crannies soon.

Greetings from the Philippines!

- Mavs

Always loved the site and visited often but never registered; until today. Look out RPF, Here I Iam!

Greetings and salutations to the RPF Community! My name is Magzum, I come from Kazakhstan, where all this prop-building stuff is pretty much a gimmick. Nevertheless, my passion for Star Wars and other sci-fi/superhero movies pushed me a step further to my "pepakura-making dream", even though it was pretty tricky to find some necessary parts and materials to start crafting my fandom.

Right now i am starting to plan out some ambitious projects, therefore decided to ask some advices from more experienced people.

Always loved your site, and it is an honor to join you guys! Thank you. :thumbsup

Good morning, everyone,

I have been into costuming for the last couple years, mostly in the Star Wars area. I just got 501st approval of a clone trooper (in my profile pic) from Revenge of the Sith. Last year, I built up an ESB Boba Fett, and am currently looking for a new project to work on over the winter months, hopefully to show off in the spring.
I've done a lot of work in scale models, but my mojo has sort of gone away from that hobby because of costuming and prop collecting. Looking forward to finally starting to interact with the community here.

TL;DR version: long time lurker, finally a member! :D

Hi everyone,
I just signed on to this site today, and looking forward to sharing info with other members. I like period clothing from the 15th to 17th century.So, cimmunicating with others who like this as well will be very helpful to me.
thanks,
Charles

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back