New hulkbuster!!!!!

Check it out guys!!!!! I have gotten a lot more work accomplished... Tell me what you think

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.54.31 PM.png

Subscribed, this looks awesome.
I think the only shot available of the back right now is after hulk punches him after throwing the car, where he seems to have done a flip before landing

Subscribed, this looks awesome.
I think the only shot available of the back right now is after hulk punches him after throwing the car, where he seems to have done a flip before landing

I saw that too. It's about 1:40-1:45 in the trailer.

It's 4 large arc reactors, two to a side, angled inwards toward each other. The "base" of the 4-reactor piece is Iron Man's gold color. and forms the middle of HBs back. There also appear to be arc reactors on the back of each of the calves.

From what I reckon that one looks like some kind of drone. Looks like there's too much in the way of mechanics and electronics in bits for it to be a suit. I could be wrong though.

I guess the excitement over the hulkbuster has overshadowed it and also there's much more seen of the hulkbuster to go from in terms of working out a model.

That's one of the mark one ultron drones

The glove Rhodey is wearing here doesn't look like Iron Patriot........

Wonder if there'll be a new War Machine armor as well..........

Screenshot (10).png

looks like you have some kind of power to do these awesome works well would make the full suit or helmet only and your work is so detailed just outstanding work !!!

Looks great!! looking forward to seeing the finished product. I can help unfold for foam if you need it.

Yes I am seriously going to need the need the help unfolding to foam!!!

- - - Updated - - -

not sure that it will help or not but the legs are visible in this pic so might this help you
View attachment 396588
Yes I love this pic. I really need Marvel to release some more stuff of the back... I don't feel like the helmet is finished completely because I am sure that the modelers and designers have done something interesting with the back of the helmet as well. It would totally suck to have everybody building stuff that needed serious modifications later

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back