New hulkbuster!!!!!

View attachment 393749View attachment 393750View attachment 393751View attachment 393752

I'm surprised there's little attention to this suit that Ultron trashes.

From what I reckon that one looks like some kind of drone. Looks like there's too much in the way of mechanics and electronics in bits for it to be a suit. I could be wrong though.

I guess the excitement over the hulkbuster has overshadowed it and also there's much more seen of the hulkbuster to go from in terms of working out a model.

Hmmmm, well if it's a drone that would explain why it has "04" on it's back. I would also guess that means there is a mk 1-3 drone as well...........

The helmet looks a lot like the game version of the Mk 33 Silver Centurion helmet.

View attachment 393749View attachment 393750View attachment 393751View attachment 393752

I'm surprised there's little attention to this suit that Ultron trashes.

That's a drone I think. Ultron is probably a drone that becomes sentient and there is here displaying sentience by destroying a fellow drone. You can say an 04 marker on the Blue's back, so there are at least four assuming the Red killer is lower in number. Given Red's chest they are sentinels made for the Avengers.

Last edited:
Check it out!!!! I think that I have finished all of the curves. So I am now onto surface modeling. This shouldn't take long as all of the details have been nailed out in the curves. The only details that I need are the back of the helmet. I am hoping that you guys can find something out there for me before we get this finished...

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 10.23.59 AM.png

Check it out!!!! I think that I have finished all of the curves. So I am now onto surface modeling. This shouldn't take long as all of the details have been nailed out in the curves. The only details that I need are the back of the helmet. I am hoping that you guys can find something out there for me before we get this finished...

View attachment 393872

This is too cool, I will be following this thread with interest!

Well... if I can keep students from accidentally kicking out my power cord to my computer while I am modeling I could get this helmet finished.... I just lost three hours of my life.... Here is an earlier save of my helmet.

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 3.16.23 PM.png

Wow this is amazing. I finally got the urge to sign up(instead of lurking) Are you going to make your files available after being unfolded? Sorry if its a stupid question, really new to all of this a barely understand pep. Thanks

Good morning everybody!!!
I don't get on over the weekends, but I am back at work on the hulkbuster

I got this question:

Wow this is amazing. I finally got the urge to sign up(instead of lurking) Are you going to make your files available after being unfolded? Sorry if its a stupid question, really new to all of this a barely understand pep. Thanks

To answer...

YES I will be making these files available to build. I hate it when people build stuff on the RPF, just to build it and don't allow everybody else the opportunity to do so as well. I owe a huge Thank YOU to many members of the RPF. DancinFool, DungBeetle, XRobots, and so many others that have pioneered the craft that we do in here. Respectfully I would just like to accounted amongst these guys. Maybe one of these days I will get to be a Premium member/Senior member of this page.

Any way I am hoping to have some unfolders help me get these files ready for Foam and Pep. I have been slightly burned in releasing STL files to be printed so I am not interested in releasing them to the general populace.

So unfolders where are you??? I am going to need some help.....

awesome can't wait to see it finished and unfolded but making it will be a more big challange than running from 9ft baby godzilla lol hahahaha seriously dude awesome work keep it up :thumbsup

I know you need unfolders and though I dont Check the RPF as much as I wish I would be happy to help! Keep in mind unfolding is a low priority for me though so I wont have huge file done the next day. Shoot me a PM and we can get into detail if needed. I was wondering when someone would be doing Hulkbuster armor.

Thanks for the reposting of this (I had not seen it actually)... It is really cool but sadly not the one from the up and coming film. That is the Bowen model and if you look closely ALL of the details are different. In fact I have that little guy on my desk.. This is one of the reasons that I have not gotten vey serious about the suit until it appeared in the film. For me any build would be "Off" whenever they came out with a movie, and they made their own version.

Not that I am taking away from the previous post AT ALL!!! In fact I may build his suit because up until the release of the trailer the Bowen suit has ALWAYS been my favorite!!!

Photo on 10-27-14 at 11.11 AM.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back