New Doctor Who Series Discussion *Spoilers*

new-doctor-who-series-discussion-spoilers-drwho.png-271474d1389105660

If this is the new costume, it's just too much like Smith's and just a little too typical of a Doctor Who outfit for me.

Attachments

• drwho.png
    drwho.png
    973.1 KB · Views: 288
Since the Doctor and Clara are wearing the outfits of the christmas episode I guess it is only a production photo of that episode. It is Matt's outfit without the bow tie which he removed shortly before the regeneration happened...

Since the Doctor and Clara are wearing the outfits of the christmas episode I guess it is only a production photo of that episode. It is Matt's outfit without the bow tie which he removed shortly before the regeneration happened...
Thanks, Capaldi's outfit looked much more purple-y.

It's quite possible that it looks that way because you're looking at it without any of the color correction and lighting that you get in the actual episodes, as anyone that's been in this hobby a good while can attest to those things can have a great effect on the way things appear on screen vs. in person. The best example of lighting and color correction affecting the way things appear are the gold uniform from TOS Trek, onscreen they appear a mustardy gold while in person they're a lot more green.

Capaldi's outfit hasn't been shown publicly yet and filming has only just started today. He's only been seen in Smith's costume so far as the first episode to be filmed will be the first of episode of the series to be aired.

Last edited:
Capaldi's outfit hasn't been shown publicly yet and filming has only just started today. He's only been seen in Smith's costume so far as the first episode to be filmed will be the first of episode of the series to be aired.

I'm curious what outfit they have him wearing in this poster from the web?
https://www.google.com/search?q=12th+doctor+poster&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=kIXiUqG2GI6vsQSxnYGgDA&sqi=2&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1416&bih=854#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=gH9o3jNnd-2tKM%253A%3BM7_H47JIElpVTM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fthatcriticguy.com%252Fcontent%252Fimages%252F2013%252FNov%252FFUwqR8Z.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fthatcriticguy.com%252Fdoctor-who-now-available-on-netflix%252F%3B960%3B823

Last edited:
That poster has been debunked numerous times (in this thread, even) as being Robert Downey Jr. from Sherlock Holmes, with Capauldi's face Photoshopped on.

Just keep all the fakes in a pile and send them back to those same people once the official outfit is revealed. Put the real one in the mix for fun.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back