New Doctor Who Series Discussion *Spoilers*

I just went back and watched some DT and MS episodes. One thing I never really paid attention to was Amys Choice. When the Doctor said he knew who the Dream Lord was and blew up the Tardis to show they were both dreams. This got me thinking about how everyone said they liked the Dream Lord and how it showed the dark side of the Doctor. The episode even states that for the most part. However, there never was any danger. The Doctor was still playing it safe the whole time (as the Dream Lord). Since both were dreams any choice made would "win". Now with that said was this all a test to see what Amy's feelings were or was it all to show Amy that Rory was the right choice?

I can't believe that no one has commented on the new episodes. I wasn't to thrilled with the first two. It had a lot of plot holes but the third one, I have to say I enjoyed very much. I really liked the note cards.

This ones really long because several threads were combined into it and it was confusing which one to post in. Can't believe no one commented on my Amy's Choice but oh well. I'm liking the first part of the two parters this season.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back