New Custom Sonic Screwdriver by Simplyprops

I received the repaired and reworked part and put the prop back together. It is perfect. Simply did a fantastic job and I'm totally satisfied.

dude, i was JUST looking at that concept picture via Google Images and thinking how cool it would be to make one. then i come here looking for more sonics and speak of the devil. that's some cosmic s*** right there.

Looks pretty good with my McGann costume.

accurate-8th-doctor-who-costume-251549_1964220258850_1043164708_2226342_3616926_n.jpg-54720d1306545816

Hey Waz, have I ever mentioned that I dislike you? :angry

Seriously though, you and Simplyprops did an amazing job bringing Teltran's gorgeous design to life. Much respect guys.

Thanks! When I had that coat made and the seamstress at Odd Bodkin asked about pockets I told her that I must have a sonic screwdriver pocket because, well, you know... :)

That is an awesome looking prop dude! I'm not big into dr. who, but i dig what I have actually seen of it over the years. And odd bodkin is made of awesome. She did the shirt for my wedding, the bridesmaids outfits and the chemise and skirt for my best woo-man. her work is top notch!

Oh yeah. All sorts of fixed and works perfect. I had it out earlier today to erm, sonic a few things. Simply did a fantastic job on it. :D

Ahhh excellent! I can't wait to get mine from him. ^_^ It should ship with the group run sonics. I'm also ordering a special part for a copper pipe sonic DIY kit I got from Jason1976 from that sonic screwdriver contest he was in.

Nice finish on that Sonic.
I've worked with Simplyprops before, they have made some parts for me, and I've always been impressed by their prompt replies to e-mails and quick turnaround.
Congratulations to you both on a nice prop.

I would like to add something big to this thread but you all have covered it so well……. Note to self ….. get in early.........

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back