Netflix Recommendations Thread

I don't know if this is a recommendation, but I have been watching "The Rockford Files" recently. Whenever he is out driving around I look at the scenery and clothes. And the $.60/gallon gas prices.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

I have really come to hate documentaries, primarily because I feel that they have become a tool for pushing particular agendas instead of educating you on a subject. However, I just watched "Milius" and wow, that was a GREAT documentary. It was eye-opening, sad and also very revealing, at least for me, personally. I have never heard of John Milius and yet he has shaped some of the most defining moving of my childhood. The man is a literary genius who is largely unrecognized. Would DEFINITELY recommend this movie!

Watch Milius Online | Netflix

What happened to Milius health-wise broke my heart. I just want to thank him personally for sticking to his guns (no pun intended) and making the movies he wants to make.

I had devils pass already on que. I couldnt get pass the lead chick being really irritating. It was an honest 3 stars. Have we talked about the civil war zombie flick yet?

Just got a notification they are increasing the monthly rate. Only a dollar but what ticks me off is that they still haven't brought back the stargate series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a notification they are increasing the monthly rate. Only a dollar but what ticks me off is that they still haven't brought back the stargate series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of us misread the email. I thought it said for new members.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

They added Twenty Feet from Stardom. This won the Oscar for best doc this year. It's about the role and lives of background singers. Really good.

I agree about the milius documentary. found myself saying "WOW" probably a dozen times. just finished S.O.A. two thumbs up!! and THE KILLING. what happened to this series? 6 episodes? was very disappointed with the ending!! I wish they would get "the shield" with Michael chiklis. that was a great series. I watched the anime HARLOCK: space pirate last night. stunning visuals. decent story.

I watched the sean penn "bad boys" last night. classic 1983 movie. during the last fight at the end of the movie you wont believe who's in the surrounding juvenile ring cheering the fight on. its gotta be one of the biggest movie "OOPS" ever :confused :facepalm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back