Netflix Recommendations Thread

Started watching "Toad Road" but couldn't get past the 30 minute mark. I thought it was supposed to be a low-budget horror movie, but the first 30 minutes is nothing but a group of losers doing drugs and acting stupid. Unwatchable.

It's one of those 'was it the drugs or the supernatural?' types of movies. The lead actress actually died of a drug overdose after the movie was completed. You wanna see something worse? Watch Entrance. OMG.

On another note, if you want to watch some good band movies/documentaries I recommend:
Big Star: Nothing Can Hurt Me: Wish I had known about this band earlier. Kind of a sad documentary.
Not Fade Away: If you wish you had been born earlier.
Losers Take All: Comedy. It had its moments.

Teen thriller with an interesting premise:
Plus One (+1): Not the best, but kept me interested.

Good ol Freda

its a doc about the Beatles secretary who worked for them for eleven years. Really good. Lots of pics I haven't seen before.

I don't know if this is a must see or a must miss: Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead (Zonbi asu) theatrical trailer - Noboru Iguchi-directed movie - YouTube

Not really a zombie movie. This is a comedy/horror movie about a group that goes to rural Japan looking for tape worms or something similar for dieting. Of course everything goes wrong, they aren't regular parasites, and a mad scientist is involved. Later on there are tentacles and, being Japanese, the tentacles do what Japanese tentacles are want to do to Japanese women. The big fight scene at the end is worth reading subtitles the entire movie.

Agreed. Just watched this last night on your recommendation. Holy balls was that twisted. But funny, if you like fart humor.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back