Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F (Netflix)

"Only on Netflix, Summer 2024"
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Nutty Professor, Dr. Dolittle, Mulan, Shrek, all huge hits. Sequels were fun, and the new one on Netflix, Candy Cane Lane is actually a lot of fun. Daddy Day Care did well and. Dreamgirls was a critical and commercial success.

I would say he has done okay.

Yea. He's always seemed like a good actor who's not afraid to get paid a ton of money to be in a bad movie. LoL.

Yeah, Hollywood is a weird one where you can totally fail and still get paid. (y)

I like that he has tried to do different things. Vampire in Brooklyn was an interesting attempt at blending horror and comedy. He has done dramas, etc.

As soon as I heard Bronson, I was totally intrigued. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a nice addition, and I'm hoping this leans more towards 1 & 2 in terms of humor and style. Hoping it's a fun watch!

He may
Regardless of any side drama...... he is freaking hilarious and can be believable even when funny. As for funny, he and Ben Stiller run top two positions in my "laughed so hard I nearly passed out" list

Eddie has 10 kids by 5 women. Here are his 10 kids, wife, and mother/mother-in-law.

mY3uNDicjFdQD.jpg?q=50&fit=contain&w=1140&h=&dpr=1.jpg

Last edited:
I rewatched the movies in preparation.
Man, 3 blows.
I know the script was bad, but I'm gradually realizing that the success of John Landis' films is more in spite of his direction rather than because of it. I enjoy many of them, but as I watch I'm constantly thinking "this could've been staged/blocked/edited better".

I rewatched the movies in preparation.
Man, 3 blows.
I know the script was bad, but I'm gradually realizing that the success of John Landis' films is more in spite of his direction rather than because of it. I enjoy many of them, but as I watch I'm constantly thinking "this could've been staged/blocked/edited better".
I don't see anything wrong here :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back