ncis props

NO SHE'S NOT!! Who told you that!!!:eek:eek That would make Ziva(Cote De Pablo) SIX FEET TALL!!!! :confused :confused :confused :confused Her(Pauley Perette)actual height is 5'1"! This is why she wears platform heels on the show,because she's so short!! I watch this show every night of the week on the USA network,and CBS! I've been watching the show from the begining,and I know all the cast bios! The first time I ever saw her,she was on an episode of Frasier as a waitress,she was the one that poured his coffee!

I wondered about Pauley Perette's real height. On NCIS she stated her height at 5'10 and I thought that seemed a little tall since she is always on heels. Mark Harmon is listed at 6' which I believe because he did play quarterback at UCLA.

I don't know if this image is any better. I have some NCIS stationary and bulletins and I'll see if the logos on them are better.

ncis2.jpg

BTW, Pauley played the hot police spokedsperson in that great sci-fi police show, "Special Unit 2." She tended to wear miniskirts and heels in that show to serve as a visual distraction to inquisitive reporters, etc.

I'm sorry. I didn't get to see that show,as I don't watch a lot of T.V.,but NCIS comes on tonight at 5:00 eastern,and central time on the USA network on FiOS,and I'll be glued to the screen as usual!

NO SHE'S NOT!! Who told you that!!!:eek:eek That would make Ziva(Cote De Pablo) SIX FEET TALL!!!! :confused :confused :confused :confused Her(Pauley Perette)actual height is 5'1"! This is why she wears platform heels on the show,because she's so short!! I watch this show every night of the week on the USA network,and CBS! I've been watching the show from the begining,and I know all the cast bios! The first time I ever saw her,she was on an episode of Frasier as a waitress,she was the one that poured his coffee!

There is no way she's 5'1". Look at her legs. They are way too long. And her platforms aren't 9" high either. She's routinely the same height as Gibbs and Dinozzo. I'd say she's 5'8" with a 4 inch boot. Or she's a legit 5'10" with fake platforms.

There is no way she's 5'1". Look at her legs. They are way too long. And her platforms aren't 9" high either. She's routinely the same height as Gibbs and Dinozzo. I'd say she's 5'8" with a 4 inch boot. Or she's a legit 5'10" with fake platforms.

Her legs are skinny - NOT long! Considering that Dinozzo(Micheal Weatherly)is only 5'8",and Mark Harmon(Gibbs)is only 5'7" There's NO WAY she could be that tall even with her patform heels on! This makes her 5'4" with the heels on - FOUR inches shorter that Dinozzo (Micheal Weatherly)! You know how short people are always insecure about their height,and trying to make up for it! Watch the show ALL THE TIME like I do,and WATCH INTENTLY! This will give you an actual idea,especially when she has to look up at them,when they're not leaning over her lab table to get everyone it the shot(camera view),and she's looking up at Gibbs(Mark Harmon). Or,watch when she walks through a door,and use that as a loose guide,as most doors are 6'8" high. Meaning that she should be as tall as the bottom of the top hinge of the door,if she really is that tall(5'10")! Or,you could just go to CBS.com,and look up her bio like I did.(If it's still available) I'm taller than Mark Harmon,and I'm the same height as Mark Weatherly. I'm only 5'8"! I have met Mark Harmon ONCE,when he wasn't on NCIS yet(twenty plus years ago),but still on St. Elsewhere,as he was married to my moms' former boss's daughter(Markie Post)at the time! I hope this helps! ;)

Last edited:
Her legs are skinny - NOT long! Considering that Dinozzo(Micheal Weatherly)is only 5'8",and Mark Harmon(Gibbs)is only 5'7" There's NO WAY she could be that tall even with her patform heels on! This makes her 5'4" with the heels on - FOUR inches shorter that Dinozzo (Micheal Weatherly)! You know how short people are always insecure about their height,and trying to make up for it! Watch the show ALL THE TIME like I do,and WATCH INTENTLY! This will give you an actual idea,especially when she has to look up at them,when they're not leaning over her lab table to get everyone it the shot(camera view),and she's looking up at Gibbs(Mark Harmon). Or,watch when she walks through a door,and use that as a loose guide,as most doors are 6'8" high. Meaning that she should be as tall as the bottom of the top hinge of the door,if she really is that tall(5'10")! Or,you could just go to CBS.com,and look up her bio like I did.(If it's still available) I'm taller than Mark Harmon,and I'm the same height as Mark Weatherly. I'm only 5'8"! I have met Mark Harmon ONCE,when he wasn't on NCIS yet(twenty plus years ago),but still on St. Elsewhere,as he was married to my moms' former boss's daughter(Markie Post)at the time! I hope this helps! ;)

I've seen every episode since the Pilot and have every season on DVD.

I've also met Mark Harmon. I went to UCLA and he's still an active participant in the football program (you can call him a booster). I'm a legit 6' without shoes and he's just about the same height. He was taller when I met him but he was in shoes and I was wearing flip flops but he certainly was not 5'7". My dad is 5'7" and Harmon was much taller.

I've never met Weatherly, but I have met Jessica Alba and here is a pic of him when they were engaged. She is listed at 5'6" which is about right and he certainly looks more than 2 inches taller.
5691-Alba-W88076259.jpg

CBS.com doesn't list any heights but you can go to any other website on the internet and find that they list all of them much taller than what you are quoting.

hi todd,
things are good. Thanks. I've got a couple of both nis and ncis props mixed in with real nis/ncis stuff i.e., in that display the ncis wallet, portfolio, key fob, badge belt clip, etc. Are all real ncis issue. Inside the portfolio are some real ncis wanted fliers. Thanks for the compliment, but my collection is pretty humble compared to others out there...but i'm still pretty proud of it.

Here are samples of the ncis investigator and special agent shields.

ncissets.jpg

ncis is one of my favorite shows, when i get time to watch it. The lab girl used to play the hot police pr rep in the sci-fi series, special unit 2. It was nice to see her surface on ncis.

Eltee
where can we find the badge holder for the ncis badge

While it's not a prop, I have an autogrpahed life-sized cardboard standee of Gibbs. I serve on the steering committee for the Colorado chapter of T*A*P*S (tragedy assistance program for survivors) and was able to purchase two of these standees, which I had shipped directly to the NCIS production office, where one of the PAs arranged to have Mark Harmon sign them before shipping them to me for our annual fundraiser. I was the high bidder on one of the standees and another T*A*P*S volunteer was the high bidder on the other. It's cool to have Gibbs guarding my place when I'm away.

Whoever manufactures, sells, or possesses any badge, identification card, or other insignia, of the design prescribed by the head of any department or agency of the United States for use by any officer or employee thereof, or any colorable imitation thereof, or photographs, prints, or in any other manner makes or executes any engraving, photograph, print, or impression in the likeness of any such badge, identification card, or other insignia, or any colorable imitation thereof, except as authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back