ncis props

What about Abby's farting hippo Bert?
That would be a good one.
I found where to get the hippo plush (http://www.allplush.com/storefront/StuffedAnimals/302.html), but then it turns out you have to find a self inflating whoopie cushion to put inside it.

Couldn't you sew in one of those remote farting machines? I guess you'd have to wire it so you could make it far by squeezing.

OH! What about those recordable units you can get stuffed into your Build-A-Bear?

Yes...and a Big Thanks Russ :)

I think that little guy is a seal...as in Navy seal :)
He now resides in my Wife's collection ;)

I'll get a pic up for you :)

I had a little screen used tiger that was also used in the first episode but traded that off for another prop to someone on the board here.

The show "The Invisible Man" was big on using airsofts for non-shooting gun scenes. You really couldn't tell, until they would shoot at an angle where you could see the bb barrel inside of the larger barrel. :lol I've also seen airsofts unsed in cheap action movies with the muzzle flash added in later.

eltee, interesting information about how the make blank-firing weapons. I remember seeing a gun magazine back in the late 60s, or early 70s that had an article on how they modify guns for blanks, wish I had that magazine.

David.

Some good stuff shown in this thread. WOW eltee!

I think people would be suprised to know how many guns on screen in any non-firing scene is probably airsoft or rubber. For instance the giant scene with all the 100's of caps in TDK all had airsoft or rubber pistols in their belts. I also know that shows like NCIS mostly use airsoft replicas. If they fire the gun it is a non-gun. A few blank fireing guns too but that's so rare. Mostly non-guns on that show.

Here he is...
Kind of hard to tell just WHAT he is but I think he's a seal.
A Navy Seal...it just makes sense.
This was from the pilot episode....or the first episode...one of the two.
I have yet to see it.

1000669cprsmc2.jpg

1000670cprsmt3.jpg

You know I was thinking about that last night, too. I didnt know whether to ask here or the free paper prop thread.

Thanks. Actually, I got her age from her IMDB page and other sites. I did change her height though. She's actually 5'10" but I imagine her shorter than me.:lol

NO SHE'S NOT!! Who told you that!!!:eek:eek That would make Ziva(Cote De Pablo) SIX FEET TALL!!!! :confused :confused :confused :confused Her(Pauley Perette)actual height is 5'1"! This is why she wears platform heels on the show,because she's so short!! I watch this show every night of the week on the USA network,and CBS! I've been watching the show from the begining,and I know all the cast bios! The first time I ever saw her,she was on an episode of Frasier as a waitress,she was the one that poured his coffee!

THanks! I just saw the episode last night and was going to try to make that card. Now all I need is a Caf Pow image. My wife wants to dress as Abby for Dragon Con.

I don't know if this image is any better. I have some NCIS stationary and bulletins and I'll see if the logos on them are better.

ncis2.jpg

BTW, Pauley played the hot police spokesperson in that great sci-fi police show, "Special Unit 2." She tended to wear miniskirts and heels in that show to serve as a visual distraction to inquisitive reporters, etc.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back