Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Anyone got a spare Pay hauler? Phil over on studio scale modelers just found an elusive piece for the Narc cockpit. I'm guessing there will be more parts but I can't find a scan of the kit.

Cheers.... Simon.

No prob! I got yelled at by the wife though ;)

So as of yesterday upon waking and experiencing the room spinning out of control (a first in my life - never had this sensation!) and then the rest of the day spent in slightly decreasing vertigo events, I think I might have what is called benign paroxysmal positional vertigo? All I know is, the house is now out to sea, as far as my body is concerned, LOL!

So I nabbed the Payhauler from the storage area under the house (which is accessible from the outside and only 4 feet tall so you have to stoop) and upon standing upright and walking up the deck stairs back to the house, I almost bit the dust! Apparently "your health is more important than a model kit!". I'm seeing the doctor in the AM. Human bodies are B.S!!!

Wow hope everything is ok man. Tell the wife that although you did a silly thing( much appreciated) the Credits will read that Jason Eaton..... Model maker Extraordinaire risked his life to bring this kit to the masses.

Simon I've got a Payhauler! Why dint you just grab it when you grabbed the WHOLE OF THE REST OF MY STASH, doofus? :p :lol Also where were you Saturday? And don't give me your old lame "more people dropped dead unexpectedly" schtick. :lol

Jason, haven't checked FB yet today so you might already have answered this but I can't check it from here. Does it get WAY WAY worse when you turn or tilt (esp.) your head?

BPV can generate an absolutely freaking unnervingly strong sensation. I haven't had an episode in about six months for which I'm majorly grateful BUT stematil may help a lot and keep in mind that the condition isn't threatening*, as I understand things, so try not to freak out too much. :) But see that doc.

* obvious disclaimer applies: it turns you into a stumbling, collapsing buffoon. Risk of head injury etc. Take care, don't drive, tackle stairs with assistance, all that.

Mate I've lost two days this week somewhere. Really starring to get tired of it. Hopefully it will sell soon. I sent you a message though. I only just found out yesterday from Phil it was a doner. Then Jase posted scans ( at very high risk to himself). And Bam!! Two more bits with a possible third and fourth. What do we need to get for the pressure pot?

Doc and I think it is actually because I just took a week-long round of this stuff, to fix a toenail: Terbinafine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently it can make you CRAZY DIZZY. Thanks, science. Took my last pill today, so I'll see how I feel in a few days. Right now I'm "on a houseboat" as opposed to "in an f-16 flatspin eject! eject!". Baby steps ;)

But yeah, back to Narcissus - my client asked about it yesterday and I said SOON. It's oon, right? OH GOD PLEASE BE SOOOOON

:p

Yup..... Soon J. I'm laying everything up ready for casting. Some parts I have to mold several times and lay them out as I don't want to buy 20 shuttles if you know what I mean.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back