Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

yeah,just came across the link on alienscollections.com.lots of photos and quite a few i hadn't seen before.good thing is the quality of photo's.

Thinking of getting one of these for the next big project. Big enought to print a basketball. Also a big bed laser cutter and scanner.

CubeX - 3D Printer | Rapid 3D Australia - Affordable 3D Printers

image.jpg

Hey Guys!
I've been going over my kit parts again and there's really only one section that I'm missing a bunch of parts. I know Simon has been searching too but I think it's time for many eyes to take a look. I'm fairly convinced that there's one truck type kit that is missing and will provide a bunch o parts (yes it is wishful thinking). Anyway here's the bits I'm looking for.

The Large wheels (Cyan) could be from the 1/35th Centurion.
(Purple) I think is a 1/35th engine/transmission underside.
The rest seem to be 1/25th truck bits. The two (Red) parts could be the same piece and look like transmission or power steering pieces.

Please take a look and see if anything rings a bell!
_Narc_Under_Nurnies.png

If only those Narcissus shots were a little better!
I can see something I haven't seen before:
There is a mounting point on the top of the ship (for lowering it in the final sequence of the film!).
The only photo to show this, is the the red tool box one posted on Jons site. You can see the round kit part has been removed revealing a hole.
Fred had posted a copy very early in the thread, but it wasn't the "full" frame!. Very cool...

REALLY need pics of a MPC R2-D2 kit if anyone can help! With a tape measure if possible. I think I found a couple of missing pieces for the Narc.

I've just received the first batch of some of the kit part castings over the weekend - (thanks to Martyn & Simon).

I have drawn these up and overlayed them on the 3D model layout to confirm that everything fits as it should (and it does! :thumbsup).
The kit parts are drawn in yellow:

View attachment 222084

I have Simon confirming a few kit part location for me before they are attached to the prototype.
Photos to follow once I hear back.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back