My "The Avengers" Captain America costume (page 3 update!)

Re: My "The Avengers" Captain America costume part 2

Quick update. Heading in to the shop today hopefully to finish up the top and pants. I've got a parcel notice from the USPS and am hoping it's the fabric I need to do so.

It's a fuzzy pic, because my phone apparently hates shooting at night, no matter how well the room is lit. Bracers about 90%. Have to deal with the straps and hooks, but am holding off on that till I get everything else knocked out and have time to go troll the hardware store.

580938_10100726911365846_729918868_n.jpg

wow this is amazing! *subscribed to this thread!!!!* who knew it was even possible to out-do your last one?

Yeah man, can't wait to see you in this one at D-Con... looks to be quite a few notches above the Megacon version I got to see last time.

Wow, man! This is freaking amazing! Detail level trumps the previous suit in spades!!!

its a good helmet to have. cant help but notice u cut away the under straps that comes with the helmet

Thanks, fellas. This one will definitely be making its debut at D*C in a few weeks.

Rockeagle- yup, I did cut the straps off the helmet as there will be an under-hood that goes under the helmet. Makes the straps redundant

More updates. Finished the top and pants. Waiting on the shoulder greeblies to dry and going to find a sealer for this star before I attach it, as silver is rubbing off of it.

And yes. I attached manties to the bottom of the shirt to keep it in his trousers.

Enjoy!

553847_10100729906947676_790590079_n.jpg

292420_10100729907087396_1924525297_n.jpg

I absolutely love it!

Are the pants that bright or I'd the camera wash it out a bit?

Mate, your second Avengers Captain America costume looks awesome.
Keep us posted with updates.
I may have to upgrade my Avengers Captain costume too.

This has come full circle. You have your Mk1 and Mk2 Avengers up at the same time.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back