My Prop Collection...laser cut Weyland YUTANI added

Re: My Prop Collection , New Arrival , AMT Hardballer 45 lngslide..page 3 update 7/17

Thanks,for sure and yes I will be showing off a bit of chroming once I get started, and I know how it can be with personal things can be caused me to miss wonderfest and I never let that happen but it did, there will be others as well though. Thanks .....Jim
That's good news Jim , will be waiting , and in 2 or 3 weeks , I will add a few pics of some new items being added to my collection too ;) :D

Re: My Prop Collection , New Arrival , AMT Hardballer 45 lngslide..page 3 update 7/17

SPILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry
LMAO Dont have pics....but lets see I will have some later , of a batmobile , you sent me, a Sidkit pistol , when it gets released...Uhhh...A BTTF 1/15 scale DeLorean and a new Sideshow Hot toys han Solo figure , which has been delayed for shiptment by Sideshow....but going to take a few weeks to get all of it....Hehe

Yep, love side show stuff it's ashamed they didn't put that big batmobile out I was wanting that real bad, Ive got a big batmobile project Ive been working on it's the same scale as the hot toys one. I had to do alot of reworking of the windsheld to make it right with the hot toys one Ill have to post pics of it I'm needing tires and wheels for it I have been looking at r/c tires and wheels but have had no luck with the scale it is 1/4th scale. Ive yet to vac form the windsheld I have to make a plug to do this it's slowly coming to where I want it. a little at a time. Keep It Coming I LOVE COLLECTING one day here before winter well have to get with one another we don't live to far apart. ......Thanks Jim

Yep, love side show stuff it's ashamed they didn't put that big batmobile out I was wanting that real bad, Ive got a big batmobile project Ive been working on it's the same scale as the hot toys one. I had to do alot of reworking of the windsheld to make it right with the hot toys one Ill have to post pics of it I'm needing tires and wheels for it I have been looking at r/c tires and wheels but have had no luck with the scale it is 1/4th scale. Ive yet to vac form the windsheld I have to make a plug to do this it's slowly coming to where I want it. a little at a time. Keep It Coming I LOVE COLLECTING one day here before winter well have to get with one another we don't live to far apart. ......Thanks Jim
Hey Jim , yeah I know....the original batmobile is still trying to be done by Hot Toys, awaiting that as well . Its a shame it keeps getting set back , the prototype was beautiful , seen it on Facebook in January earlier this year....but so many other things keeps holding it back from beginning the production , I think money and rights , have a large play in that myself...to be released....I have a Huge R/C batmobile , the big one....no longer produced anymore, but that thing will fly fast ...:D....but trying to get new wheels for this , is hard to find as well :(....cause it spins tires on takeoff...it was the photo on top of the cabinet on the 1st page I believe , beside the 12 inch Darth Vader....I have to look again , I think its on the 1st page....I love all the Batmobiles , but I am wanting a big original to be released.....
Wonderfest next year Jim !!! :D Me and Robiwon are going again....you need to go with us !!! ....hehe....we need to all get together for sure

Hey Jim , yeah I know....the original batmobile is still trying to be done by Hot Toys, awaiting that as well . Its a shame it keeps getting set back , the prototype was beautiful , seen it on Facebook in January earlier this year....but so many other things keeps holding it back from beginning the production , I think money and rights , have a large play in that myself...to be released....I have a Huge R/C batmobile , the big one....no longer produced anymore, but that thing will fly fast ...:D....but trying to get new wheels for this , is hard to find as well :(....cause it spins tires on takeoff...it was the photo on top of the cabinet on the 1st page I believe , beside the 12 inch Darth Vader....I have to look again , I think its on the 1st page....I love all the Batmobiles , but I am wanting a big original to be released.....
Wonderfest next year Jim !!! :D Me and Robiwon are going again....you need to go with us !!! ....hehe....we need to all get together for sure
Sounds, Cool Yep I love the tv batmobile the one I have is something I paid to much for on ebay but once its done its going to be cool, its this plastic that's hard to work with hard to sand but it does take bondo so its looking better than when I got it the tires is molded all in one and they just look like they don't fit. .....Thanks ......Jim

Sounds, Cool Yep I love the tv batmobile the one I have is something I paid to much for on ebay but once its done its going to be cool, its this plastic that's hard to work with hard to sand but it does take bondo so its looking better than when I got it the tires is molded all in one and they just look like they don't fit. .....Thanks ......Jim
Eventually we will find the parts we need for our Batmobiles somewhere :D...there is always options to everything these days....look forward to seeing yours when finished

Yep seen it love your stuff, love the ED 209 cool figure love your terminator stuff , you need to float your cpu chip like on the terminator thread. Thought that was cool how he did it......Thanks .....Jim

It is on the thread that the dude is building the full size terminator can't think of his name but he did alot of utube vids of his builds first one I think is all metal, But anyways he suspends the cpu chip with a fine wire looks like its floating cool stuff.......Thanks Jim

It is on the thread that the dude is building the full size terminator can't think of his name but he did alot of utube vids of his builds first one I think is all metal, But anyways he suspends the cpu chip with a fine wire looks like its floating cool stuff.......Thanks Jim
Interesting !!! I need to see this !

I think he is from down under straila hes done fantastic work gots lots of stuff on u tube , I happen to have two full size terminators they are resin castings one I had chrome plated from a plating company, not finished yet my second is still in primer waiting on my chrome that I will be doing. I think one will be battle torn the other clean. they are just waiting on me to quit being lazy and get them done.......Thanks...... Jim

Yep Jamie Staff, last page I think page 23 called magnetic levitation revealed......Thanks ......jim

...I will update a new page....to be continued....:D

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Collection , added photos of Taken aluminum artifact and Aliens Pulse amm

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Re: My Prop Collection , added photos of Taken aluminum artifact and Aliens Pulse amm

After Thanksgiving holiday....I will post some bigger toys that are coming in....and will update Sunday afternoon ;)

So you are the one who snagged the Pulse Rifle Ammo so quickly from the JY.

What is the silver thing at the top?????

Tom

So you are the one who snagged the Pulse Rifle Ammo so quickly from the JY.

What is the silver thing at the top?????

Tom

Hi Tom , this artifact , is from my favorite TV series directed by Stephen Spielberg called TAKEN . This rare aluminum artifact piece here, is a very treasured item. :)

To explain...this artifact in the series , was from the Roswell crash site , and was held in secrecy for many decades , and was unknown of its origin or purpose thru out the show , up until the very end of the series...which was amazing and I recommend anyone to watch this series....its alot of hours to watch it , but its one of those shows where you just can't stop , because you want to know what's going to happen in the next episode and its awesome :D

As far as the ammo...yeah ..., I am guilty :D...it was me...I confess...it was me ;)

I know this is a Diamond Select Klingon Bird of Prey....but the movie sounds and lighting , and detail is impressive ....I really love the moving wings as well !!!

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back