My Prop Collection...laser cut Weyland YUTANI added

Re: My Prop Collection , New Arrival , AMT Hardballer 45 lngslide..page 3 update 7/17

Work in progress....until I get a laser and a scope , then a display or it

Re: My Prop Collection , New Arrival , AMT Hardballer 45 lngslide..page 3 update 7/17

In 2 weeks ,my last payment is being made on my HOT TOYS 12 inch Star Wars , HAN SOLO.....so I will get photos soon....this will be my last purchase , for a while....well besides trying to get a Sidkit version MAL pistol prop in a few months I hope....will keep you all posted

OH so not good ....Sideshow sent me an email that the 1/6 scale Han Solo , will not be sent to me until September probably , so they wont take the last payment , till it is ready to ship...RRRRRrrrrrrrr !!!!

In 2 weeks ,my last payment is being made on my HOT TOYS 12 inch Star Wars , HAN SOLO.....so I will get photos soon....this will be my last purchase , for a while....well besides trying to get a Sidkit version MAL pistol prop in a few months I hope....will keep you all posted

Are we looking forward to the 1/6 Cockpit????

I really didn't do much for 1/6 as they are soo expensove. I had the Sisdeshow Jabba and Throne and about died when I had to sell it. I want to get one back with Bib, ROTJ Boba, Creature pack, etc. But that was supposed to be it for the pricey 1/6 market but now with the 1/6 Falcon Cockpit on the horizon oh my!!!!!

Loving the (said with Arnold accent) .45 longslide with da laser sighting.

Are we looking forward to the 1/6 Cockpit????

I really didn't do much for 1/6 as they are soo expensove. I had the Sisdeshow Jabba and Throne and about died when I had to sell it. I want to get one back with Bib, ROTJ Boba, Creature pack, etc. But that was supposed to be it for the pricey 1/6 market but now with the 1/6 Falcon Cockpit on the horizon oh my!!!!!

Loving the (said with Arnold accent) .45 longslide with da laser sighting.

LMAO...yeah I have dimensions on the laser scope , but need to get it machined.....
And , YES SIR, indeed , I will be awaiting the 1/6 scale cockpit....wish you didn't have to sell the Jabba...a friend of mine had one , and it was quite larger then I originally thought , but sooo impressive....that's OK , I think Christmas might turn out alright my friend ....;)

Re: My collection of scifi items...MORE PHOTOS ADDED...2/21/14

Still in a little shock over this.

You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tom you are a good man , and been so cool over the years , you don't worry sir...she will be flying to you soon sir....no worries .....this is now , and forever belongs to .........wait for it.........wait for it.......TOM 1971 CRUISE........hehehehe

Tom you are a good man , and been so cool over the years , you don't worry sir...she will be flying to you soon sir....no worries .....this is now , and forever belongs to .........wait for it.........wait for it.......TOM 1971 CRUISE........hehehehe

I always hated my name but Tom Selleck and Tom Cruise have helped. They both rarely make bad stuff.

It's nice to be appreciated as it is not always the case.

You however are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always hated my name but Tom Selleck and Tom Cruise have helped. They both rarely make bad stuff.

It's nice to be appreciated as it is not always the case.

You however are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have been appreciated and a good friend....Enjoy this Bad to the Bone Aircraft....she is needing a big shelf, cause her wing span is huge ....I mean huge !!!

You have been appreciated and a good friend....Enjoy this Bad to the Bone Aircraft....she is needing a big shelf, cause her wing span is huge ....I mean huge !!!

Working on a nice Mirror base in front of a Final Countdown Poster.

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy when you get re-settled you need to post new pics of your collection. It is just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy when you get re-settled you need to post new pics of your collection. It is just wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will do my best..:$..going to be a long time...but I will one day...:D.......things are really difficult for me with certain events taking place...:(.....Tom...Pm me with the info , I need , so I can start making preparations , on getting this big bird flying again !!! ;)

I don't even have 1/32 of a collection compared to my father....his entire house is scifi...I only got 1 hobbyroom , Tom...soooooooo I like what I have, but I am in no comparison to my Dad.....to say the least...his toys are way more expensive and much bigger toys...hehe....this man has too much...and he is retired and playing with his toys....LOL

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=432074&d=1422481071
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

I have so many inheritance jokes but I am currently being schooled by a low life on being a good Christian so I will skip them :lol

I have so many inheritance jokes but I am currently being schooled by a low life on being a good Christian so I will skip them :lol
Don't worry , I will leave you in my will too...LMAO

Love your collection, I love predator as well WHO am I fooling I love all of it keep it coming, As soon as I get my settlement looking like first part of Oct. Ill be setting up the chrome or real chrome like looking at a mirror so I will be able to chrome anything I could but wouldn't even chrome someones bung Ha Ha. This is coming up soon Ill let everyone know. LOVE YOUR STUFF keep it up and it wont take long before you get some big stuff Thanks.......Jim

Love your collection, I love predator as well WHO am I fooling I love all of it keep it coming, As soon as I get my settlement looking like first part of Oct. Ill be setting up the chrome or real chrome like looking at a mirror so I will be able to chrome anything I could but wouldn't even chrome someones bung Ha Ha. This is coming up soon Ill let everyone know. LOVE YOUR STUFF keep it up and it wont take long before you get some big stuff Thanks.......Jim
LOL....I appreciate it Jim...got a few items coming by next month , things are going to be slow for me for a while...got personal things , I have to get worked out , no worries and no rush...I would love to see what you get chromed for sure...will be looking forward to your updates :D

LOL....I appreciate it Jim...got a few items coming by next month , things are going to be slow for me for a while...got personal things , I have to get worked out , no worries and no rush...I would love to see what you get chromed for sure...will be looking forward to your updates :D
Thanks,for sure and yes I will be showing off a bit of chroming once I get started, and I know how it can be with personal things can be caused me to miss wonderfest and I never let that happen but it did, there will be others as well though. Thanks .....Jim

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back