My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

I think it's the one!! OMG! Where did you find that? haha! I'm jealous :p

@Raiders March > It took me almost 3 years to gather all of this! Some item required a lot of patience!

@maton > Yes, you're correct about the number of buttons! I believe the buttons are just entirely one colour, evenly.

Thanks Emma. Thats good to know about the number of buttons. If you look at the picture at the top of your thread here, page 18, it looks like Marty's jacket has silver buttons on the right side (his right) and brass on the left (his left). I might be wrong, but it certainly looks silver on side. They also don't appear to have the Guess logo on them, maybe something they took off when altering it and they switched the button colours?

Thanks for the compliments guys!
maton > Oh, you meant the snapping bit? :p Yeah on Marty's jean jacket, they are silver. On my class-5, they are black...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just won a Panasonic, it's about time! I managed to have it for $70... Knowing they are all going for more than $100 for the past few months, I'm pretty happy with it, let's hope it will arrived safely now!

clock.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I always waited to buy this clock thinking there would always be one for sale, but prices went up for the past few months, so I thought I should get one before it really is out of price xD

Thanks guys! I always waited to buy this clock thinking there would always be one for sale, but prices went up for the past few months, so I thought I should get one before it really is out of price xD

I was lucky enough to get this Panasonic clock for cheap one year ago. I got it for $26, but the shipping was high - $38.95 (total: $64.95). I guess my clock doesn't work, but I don't care, since it's just a display item anyway.

I was lucky enough to get this Panasonic clock for cheap one year ago. I got it for $26, but the shipping was high - $38.95 (total: $64.95). I guess my clock doesn't work, but I don't care, since it's just a display item anyway.

Yes, I really don't care if it works or not!! Shipping was $30 for me, so it ended up $100 in total, but it's okay I suppose, it's better than 100+ shipping...

So I have realized that the circle logo for the Valterra doesn't have any inscriptions, so I reworked it on illustrator.

I am also pretty tortured on either make the logo ripped off or not, what would you guys prefer?

Last edited:
The color corrected deck looks great.

I love any efforts to weather the board to match the movie but in this case I prefer a complete 2" round Madrid sticker. Especially because it's more intact as soon as Marty departs from Doc's place at 8:25.

Emma don't hurt my feelings, use the vintage sticker I sent you. It has aged but it's your most accurate option. I don't think there is a vintage version of this sticker without smaller text. Even though we can't see the tiny letters on screen, this effect happens when you have the correct sticker, some of them have a bleed. These are the versions I have found along with the modern version. My eyes see a tiny "mfg" on the sticker in the screen caps. I believe this is the correct version for the movie board.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
The color corrected deck looks great.

I love any efforts to weather the board to match the movie but in this case I prefer a complete 2" round Madrid sticker. Especially because it's more intact as soon as Marty departs from Doc's place at 8:25.

Emma don't hurt my feelings, use the vintage sticker I sent you. It has aged but it's your most accurate option. I don't think there is a vintage version of this sticker without smaller text. Even though we can't see the tiny letters on screen, this effect happens when you have the correct sticker, some of them have a bleed. These are the versions I have found along with the modern version. My eyes see a tiny "mfg" on the sticker in the screen caps. I believe this is the correct version for the movie board.

The reason why I am changing the sticker is that the one you sent me doesn't have any glue residue left, so it wouldn't stick onto the board. :(

and yes you're right . It says mfg, this is what I was wondering about haha :p thanks!

Flip it over and hit it with some spray adhesive. Still looking for those truck hangers for you.

Thanks! By the way, I noticed something, it says on fullcircle that the trucks are 8" hanger width? Wouldn't that be too much? It's actually bigger than the VP9? The copers you gave me are actually 5" width, so the axle needs to be 8"?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back