Mortal Kombat

My only issue with story mode was the last fight... :angry Shao Kahn is SOOOOOO cheap. When I fought him as Liu Kang, I tore him a new one. But in that last fight, I had to keep teleporting and sweeping him with the ocassional uppercut tossed in for good measure.

for the most part, I had to use my old tactics from MK3 to beat him. Here, it was rediculous how much he used his stupid hammer. The best way to beat him was timing. Teleport behind him when he's doing an attack or taunt, sweep or kick him, and teleport again just as he attempts to kick you or hit you with the hammer, and keep doing that. It worked finally...

Best trick I found was run away until he either taunts you or does the spear/hammer combo. When he does the hammer throw, teleport behind him and do the A+A+B combo and when he's mid air, use his screaming flying attack. If you keep doing that, you'll win. Also remember to use you X-ray in place of any combo's if it's full. He's pretty easy to beat once you get that down.

I had problems with him too. What worked for me was to stand about jump distance away and hold block. If I saw him whip out the hammer I would jump behind him then uppercut. Then when he was getting up I would do the same thing. Rinse and repeat. If he would shoot the arrow or throw the hammer, same thing jump uppercut.

I just tried a new method and worked surprisingly well. From the moment the match starts, spam teleport and screaming fly move, and i'm talking as soon as he stands up, gloats, goes to throw something, teleport+fly. Don't even let up, just keep doing it and he wont stand a chance.

I'll get him since I got the season pass and I technically paid for him....but I'm not really happy with it. They have like another dozen characters from past MK games that they could of used and they went and chose someone that has nothing to do with the series. I mean soul caliber could do it because it really is a silly game.....but Mortal Kombat is a more serious game.

Don't mention babalities because i'm not listening to you....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back