Mortal Engines (Post-release)

What did you think of Mortal Engines?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just saw it today...

Thought it was a great film. The books have more detail and a fair bit of the book was cut and moved around.

But if you're not too worried about that i though it was a really exciting enjoyable film to watch. And even though i knew the plot from the book i still found myself always wanting to know whats happening next.

9/10 for me...

I hope they do Predators gold. Sadly from people in the Cinema that may not be the case. It's a hard concept to get people excited about. But if you can get them in i think they will be hooked. Time will tell.

I used my AMC A-List membership to see this in IMAX 3D for "free" on opening night (Thursday the 13th), and I went into pretty much completely blind. I saw the teaser trailer in theaters months ago, but that's literally all I knew about the movie, and I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. Naturally there were some things I didn't particularly like, but overall I thought it was a fun and entertaining movie (y)

Which is why I've already preordered the 3D Blu-ray from AmazonUK :D (I'm still holding out hope there'll be a US 3D release, since this is a Universal title, but I'm not counting on it :(). I also plan/hope to go see it in IMAX 3D once more, either tomorrow or Wednesday, as after that Aquaman will be taking over the IMAX screens for the most part (this is unrelated, but I'm still angry and disappointed Aquaman will only be showing in IMAX 2D and not IMAX 3D, at least near me :mad:).

I enjoyed this, knowing nothing about the book or story. There isnt MUCH of a story, but to me this is more about the visuals anyway. Nothign really stuck with me about it in particular but it was a fun escape for 2 hours.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back