(moebius) Starbuck's pristine viper build.. (DONE)..

Re: (moebius) Starbuck's pristine viper build

Not happy!! This model is awesome EXCEPT for the decals i carefully cut out all the emblems off the wings and the last one i put on disintegrated when it came off the paper :mad:I did my best to try to save the decal and put it back together on the wing ,the worst part is its on the side that's going to be seen . Not sure yet what i can do or how I'm going to fix it. Hopefully the rest of them wont give me a hassle. I have a few more decals to put on than i have to wait for JT graphics decal set to come in so i can put the right number on the tail,hopefully i can use that sheet to fix the wing to. Moebius Need to fix Russian Roulette decal issue than your kit would be perfect!

002-119.jpg

003-115.jpg

004-103.jpg

005-96.jpg

Well the decals are 99% done a friend of mine is sending me a decal sheet so i can fix the messed up emblem than shes done .Notice the tail number its the same as used on starbucks come back bird from season 4 .There's a few more things to do and i have to finish making scene that's its siting in , more picture to come in a week or two when i have it 100% thanks.

020-26.jpg

021-19.jpg

022-11.jpg

024-15.jpg

027-10.jpg

029-12.jpg

016-31.jpg

Iv been working on the display area for my viper and this is what i came up with, will be adding it to it soon.

001-107.jpg

003-116.jpg

You are the Master! I bow down to your skills. I can't believe how fast you produce this stuff as well.

I hate to point this out but wasn't CPT. Kara Thrace on the nameplate? I just want for you to have as accurate a model as possible

I hate to point this out but wasn't CPT. Kara Thrace on the nameplate? I just want for you to have as accurate a model as possible

The decal is what the kit comes with so not much one can do, its to small to fix without bring more attention to it then its worth .

I was working on this a couple weeks ago and i was holding off posting final pictures because i have a decal to fix but i decided to take my beauty shots of it now and post it, and than i can add a few later when i get the decal fixed. I also made a hanger bay scene for it to go in ,in my collection.

013-42.jpg

014-30.jpg

018-24.jpg

019-21.jpg

022-12.jpg

023-9.jpg

024-16.jpg

027-11.jpg

020-27.jpg

034-10.jpg

Hanger bay shots:

036-4.jpg

037-6.jpg

038-8.jpg

044-8.jpg

042-9.jpg

041-7.jpg

039-6.jpg

Last edited:

I received my decal sheet to fix my missed up wing decal( thanks AKA bar) And it worked great all fixed up know, and than i added the red danger ribbons to the ship that you see on TV. Here's the final finished picture's of Starbucks pristine viper.

SCREEN SHOT:
BattlestarGalactica_viperauction-th.jpg

MODEL:

050-1.jpg

051-4.jpg

058-1.jpg

059-2.jpg

061-1.jpg

022-13.jpg

Small update: i found another way to do the Red "danger" ribbons . I used real plastic danger ribbon and cut strips and made them out of that, looks much better and a lot more realistic.

019-22.jpg

021-20.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back