Model to Real World

JSchneider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has to do with modeling (and a whole lot more), but wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in "Off-Topic". If in the wrong place, Mods please feel free to move it!

I just happened to come across this video and it left me speechless! Completely speechless. Thought I'd share for inspiration to those of you who hadn't seen it yet.

They said they based it off a 1:10 model of the car. In the video he says he and his son are building it. I'm not sure how old his kid is, but I can imagine how much they are both learning while building this. I think kids learn more doing stuff like this than they could ever learn in school sometimes, not to mention great bonding time for them I'm sure. Then the fact that Lamborghini likes the project so much they donated parts to their build is amazing as well. That's awesome of them as a manufacturer to support them in doing this. All the exterior and interior parts 3d printed, and adding carbon fiber to the exterior prints for rigidity and stability. Then having to know everything to make it street legal as well. It looks amazing and they've done a spectacular job on it. And the door hinges... Kudos to them! All I can say is WOW! I am totally blown away by this!

I have tons of fabricating, welding and mechanic experience. I can totally imagine the amount of time and effort that's been put into their build. They deserve every bit of praise that's given! I think he said there's a few people building one of these right now. What a huge undertaking!

Here's the link to their YouTube channel

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back