Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

the texture i used was a dremel bit that was round and hollow inside... i first used it as the full circle....

butttt.. after i did i but is looked like all the circles lined up and it looked horrible...
soooo.. i squished it with some pliers to make it oval... and it looked like more of a random pattern and much better :)

UPDATE.....

started working on the upper body and hands today..

DSC02630.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02632.jpg

hey guys ... heres a loook at the body suit with a couple layers of latex on it .. still have a few more to go. and have to make the feet stilll...
i am also going to be working on completing the shell this week end needed to get most of the body done so i can fit the shell right..

DSC02640.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

UPDATE...

I have learned from my mistakes and not to start with the shell next time i do a turtle ... i had to trim down my shell alot... it looked like he was sitting in a bathtub lol...

but i think i fixed it now... just got to join the front od the shell to the back...

also started to mold my head,,

DSC02654.jpg

DSC02662.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

DSC02665.jpg

little update... been working on a little shading.. still have some more coats of latex to put on the legs but the upper half is almost done.. i just finished putting some snaps on to hold the front of the shell.. and have not finished coating the front shell with latex..
DSC02672.jpg

DSC02675.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

hey everyone started to shade the front shell.... and i was wondering id anyone had some good pictures of mikeys spots that hes has on his body and face???

DSC02681.jpg

Last edited:
hey everyone... and thanks to all of you for the awsome support :)... i have been working on a new shell lately thanks to heroprops and his wicked awsome shell...and the other one i made was a little too big.. so with the help for the design from Surreal Studios..
i have made a new shell i hope you like it ..
here is is with a first couple of layers of latex painted on..

DSC02745.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back