Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Hey there all you got to do it make it 2 sections paints and top .. Cut the back of the top all the way up the middle and pull it off .. The bottoms just pull off like pants

Okay, I have read through your thread and a person suggested using a Lycra full body suit...I think I'm going to go that route...I really like your foam suit however....your pictures where the first I've seen when I decided to make my own costume...so just a few questions I have...as far as the shell, did you cut out individual pieces and glue them all together to form the shell? How did you get it into a dome shape? Another question is about the foam hands....did you trace your own hands and just cover them in latex? Please give me a step by step instructional guide to your method. It would be extremely useful to me in my journey. Oh! lol another question, after you crafted the head out of clay, how did you mold it? did you use Ultracal 30?
again thank you for your assistance.

What I was thinking of doing, since there is only one other out there, was a foam based Krang Android. Only I'd want it to look EXACTLY like the show, to a detail. I was even toying around with a toon accurate Toy Technodrome (that would be tougher to walk in, but cool if done right!)

How easy is it to get the foam to stick to one another? For something like the technodrome, I'd need HUGE blocks of pieces just to get the main dome done, and a whole bunch for the smaller panels. Then it would be a problem to figure out how to paint it. you can get some realistic looking things with foam.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back