Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Holy poo! Turtle-gasm! The shell looks incredible, and the head looks fantastic. I always wondered how they saw through the mask, and your design seems to make the most sense.
Can't wait to see this in person. ;) Keep up the awesome work!

NEW UPDATE..... almost done mikey need to fill in his bandana in little more... and detail his mouth and eyes

will soon be worknig on the body starting the 29th so stay toooned..

DSC02616.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

nice work on your costume!! the shell came out really well! the only think i could recommend is getting it airbrushed and adding details to it to make it stand out and look little more textured.

it looks like glossy poop! lol just kidding. very awesome costume!!

Hi there! It's looking really good so far. I just thought I'd pop in with some foam advice - for making upholstery foam smooth, you need to work on it with sharp scissors, using little snips all over. It makes a really big mess, so have a vacuum handy! You can use an electric knife or something to make the big initial cuts, but scissors are the way to go for smoothing. I've also heard that some people actually use sandpaper on the foam at the very end for that extra bit of smoothness! Hope this helps, looking forward to seeing the final costume.

Perhaps this will help. It seem like there ten in either sides but it does seem in the movie that only six or so are seen, atleast on Leo. The others does seem to have more as you can see in the photos:

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back