MF's Pepakura and 3D Print Iron Man Files

Here are some pics of my Mk 45 based off of Middlefinger's file. Middlefinger did a great job with the initial model and I just made a few modifications to tweak the model like add intakes at the cheek and brow as well as adjust the top of the face plate. These pics are of the painted 3D printed Master with some blue Risu Lens's installed.
Iron Man Mk 45.JPGIMG_1600.JPGIMG_1603.JPGIMG_1612.JPGIMG_1617.JPGIMG_1609.JPGIMG_1608.JPGIMG_1607.JPGIMG_1619.JPGIMG_1845.JPG

I've gotten permission from Middlefinger to make copies so if anyone is interested in getting one you can PM me or order one HERE.

Thanks Ronnie!

Attachments

• IMG_1611.JPG
    IMG_1611.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 179
hi, is there a 3d printable version of the silver centurion armor? Because i need this armor so much and well, i've found this tutorial to transform a pepakura file to a 3d printable one.
So, in case i will not succeed in doing it, i just wanted to know before i do lol. But if i succeed, i will share it here.

hi, is there a 3d printable version of the silver centurion armor? Because i need this armor so much and well, i've found this tutorial to transform a pepakura file to a 3d printable one.
So, in case i will not succeed in doing it, i just wanted to know before i do lol. But if i succeed, i will share it here.

Sorry, I only have the pepakura files done for those! But also if you do modify my files, keep them for yourself please :) On the very first post in this thread, I ask you guys to keep do whatever you want with my files as long as credit is given and it's for personal use only.

But good luck with the conversion! But keep in mind that a lot of the details are missing from the suit since it was designed for simple pepakura construction and details to be added later with foam/bondo.

Looking good! Silver Centurion is definitely my favorite and I'm glad to see people making it! Keep me posted!

Sorry, I only have the pepakura files done for those! But also if you do modify my files, keep them for yourself please :) On the very first post in this thread, I ask you guys to keep do whatever you want with my files as long as credit is given and it's for personal use only.

But good luck with the conversion! But keep in mind that a lot of the details are missing from the suit since it was designed for simple pepakura construction and details to be added later with foam/bondo.

Ok thanks. So i've started the tutorial for the conversion and it's not so hard that i though but i'm making a break for now cause i've just received my 3d printer and i have to configure it.
Also, if i share the armor converted for 3d printer in this thread, is it ok or not? If not, i will keep them for me only but people might want to print it too?

Ok thanks. So i've started the tutorial for the conversion and it's not so hard that i though but i'm making a break for now cause i've just received my 3d printer and i have to configure it.
Also, if i share the armor converted for 3d printer in this thread, is it ok or not? If not, i will keep them for me only but people might want to print it too?

The only reason I'm iffy about this is because I've dealt with people trying to share modified versions of my files without my permission, and when I did finally give them the okay to share them, it got spread by other members to other sites for downloading. I want to try to keep everything here on the RPF. It's not so much you sharing them that I have a problem with, but what other people will do with the access that bothers me. I don't mean to come off as a jerk, so forgive me if I do.

Last edited:
Looking good! Silver Centurion is definitely my favorite and I'm glad to see people making it! Keep me posted!

Thanks! I systematically tried to narrow down my favorite, and It came down to Mk30 Blue Steel. Lucky for me that the Mk30 is the "precursor" to the Mk33 Silver Centurion

You don't happen to have an Instagram, do you? I've documented some more of the print there and would like to tag you if you do.

Last edited:
Thanks! I systematically tried to narrow down my favorite, and It came down to Mk30 Blue Steel. Lucky for me that the Mk30 is the "precursor" to the Mk33 Silver Centurion

You don't happen to have an Instagram, do you? I've documented some more of the print there and would like to tag you if you do.

Yep, I'll message it to you!

The only reason I'm iffy about this is because I've dealt with people trying to share modified versions of my files without my permission, and when I did finally give them the okay to share them, it got spread by other members to other sites for downloading. I want to try to keep everything here on the RPF. It's not so much you sharing them that I have a problem with, but what other people will do with the access that bothers me. I don't mean to come off as a jerk, so forgive me if I do.
ok thanks. I will not share it so.

EDIT:
hmmm actualy, it might takes some time to make a 3d printable version of the armor:
for example with the abs file, a lot of vertices are separated like this:
abs1.png
This makes a lot of issues when i try to solidify the model:
abs2.png
pretty damn bad issue... So i need to merge a lot of vertices to fix that...

Last edited:
ok thanks. I will not share it so.

EDIT:
hmmm actualy, it might takes some time to make a 3d printable version of the armor:
for example with the abs file, a lot of vertices are separated like this:

This makes a lot of issues when i try to solidify the model:

pretty damn bad issue... So i need to merge a lot of vertices to fix that...

Some pointers that might help you out! Firstly, it might be best to separate the file into different objects or meshes, since I know Pepakura exports files as one solid .obj. With the 6 clip things that are on each side of the abs, I'm pretty sure those are the exact same (mirrored for left and right though) so if you separate them from the rest of the mesh, you only have to deal with modeling that one and print out copies. With the abs, it might be a good idea to not merge the vertices and retain the gap that there is. If you print one solid rigid piece, it would be very uncomfortable to wear, whereas if you printed all the different sections and attached them together with fabric or straps in the back, there would be lots of flex and make it much more comfortable to wear.

Just my thoughts! But your work looks really good so far. :thumbsup

V1 file
After 2 years of time finally completed
Wow! That looks incredible man. It's really awesome to see my files actually come to life. Great work!

Has anyone printed Silver Centurion helmet ?
Yep! I printed it, but don't have any pictures of the helmet. However my buddy Hexvas (who posted part of it above!) finished printing his.

insta_zpsbjwrddx2.png

So a little update on what I've been up to. I'm currently in the process of finishing the Mark 42 Helmet. That can be seen on my build thread HERE. I just finished up modeling the Mark 46 Helmet from Civil War and now Spider-Man: Homecoming! I started in interest thread over in the Classifieds section HERE. So if you are interested, be sure to let me know by dropping a reply over there! So Here's the new Mark 46 Helmet! Please know that I won't be releasing the 3D print files for this since I plan to sell some copies! However, that might change after a few runs are sold.

Original_zps2rkzf7ab.png

Explode_zpsn9bpkp9c.png

Front_zpsumnybedc.png

Back_zpsbmbeb96h.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back