MF's Pepakura and 3D Print Iron Man Files

MiddleFinger

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all! I took a stab at modeling, but I tried not to make these files not too detailed. I've always found it easier to do the bulk of the detail work using body filler, cutting, filing, etc. so I'm trying to make these files not-so-high definition, but still be enough to add details after the models have been constructed. If you want to modify my files for personal use, whether it be added details or 3d printing, go for it! Just please don't share them elsewhere and keep them for yourself!
Hope you guys like them :)

If you would like to donate to help me out, click below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Completed Files~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark 42

Helmet:
smnE7jC.png

HD Mark 42 Helmet Download Foam Unfold by SOUTHPAW
Mark 42 Helmet Paper Download
HD Mark 42 Helmet Download (Not Unfolded)

KucYZD9.png

Mark 42 Shin Download

Mark 45

Helmet:
JcCI4aE.png

Final HD Mark 45 Helmet Unfolded by SOUTHPAW
Final HD Mark 45 Helmet (Not Unfolded)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OLD FILES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HD Mark 45 Helmet (Not Unfolded)
HD Mark 45 Helmet Unfolded by SOUTHPAW
HD Mark 45 Helmet Unfolded by Gaiatron

Silver Centurion

To get the approximate Scale value for the suit files, simply measure your height from your ankles to the top of your shoulder. Enter that value (in millimeters) into the height of the Scale.pdo file and copy and paste the resultant Scale value given to the rest of the parts for the suit!
SCALING CALCULATOR PDO

ME3yVIk.png

Silver Centurion RT by JUICE download (not unfolded)
Silver Centurion RT by JUICE download Unfolded by SOUTHPAW

KKadc5h.png

Silver Centurion Helmet Download (Not Unfolded)
Silver Centurion Helmet Foam Unfold by SOUTHPAW download

X3TGFy0.png

Silver Centurion Helmet 3D Print Files Download

SaaDkE2.png

V2 Silver Centurion Files (Not Unfolded)
V2 Silver Centurion Foam Unfold by SOUTHPAW
V2 Silver Centurion Paper (A4) Unfold by JUICE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OLD FILES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8yjfiR7.png

V1 Silver Centurion Files (Paper and Foam by Gaiatron) Download

Last edited:
Re: Standard Definition Mark 42 Helmet Pepakura - Download

This is really great. I hate complicated pepakura files.....I know they can be helpful in the long run, but I find it so much easier to sculpt in details on a pre-existing base.

Now, if you could only do the mark 3.......Haha, just kdidding.

Great work.

Re: Standard Definition Mark 42 Helmet Pepakura - Download

This is really great. I hate complicated pepakura files.....I know they can be helpful in the long run, but I find it so much easier to sculpt in details on a pre-existing base.

Now, if you could only do the mark 3.......Haha, just kdidding.

Great work.

Thanks so much! Complicated Pep files are the worst....

But a new project is underway!

I know there are already two Silver Centurion armor files floating around, but I noticed something about them that really bothered me... Both of them are heavily based off the low-poly rip from the game, which after looking at it for quite some time, I noticed it was very inaccurate. It seems to have the general shape and the right details, but all in the wrong places haha. These pictures will help show what I'm talking about it:

FrontCompare_zps37714348.png

SideCompare_zpsb9d083fb.png

I've got a lot of modifying to do to get it more accurate! But here is what I have that was originally based off the game rip too:

Front1_zpsa596418b.png

Back1_zps2b155ea2.png

Last edited:
Re: Middle Finger's Standard Definition Iron Man Files

I really like your helmet, because it is the best in the shape though more details are absent. Recently i have pepping gimpee's helmet and your helmet and the result is that i prefer your helmet because the overall dimensions of the first one are different from reality, the ratio between length and height is too low.
Also I will detail what is missing on your model manually.;)

I really like your helmet, because it is the best in the shape though more details are absent. Recently i have pepping gimpee's helmet and your helmet and the result is that i prefer your helmet because the overall dimensions of the first one are different from reality, the ratio between length and height is too low.
Also I will detail what is missing on your model manually.;)

Awesome! Be sure to post some pictures of it!

ive never tied adding the majority of detail after the fact but im itchen to try :) i hope to 3d print my suits so well see how the abs and the dremal get along :p

ive never tied adding the majority of detail after the fact but im itchen to try :) i hope to 3d print my suits so well see how the abs and the dremal get along :p

Well hopefully someone can add some detail to these files before they are 3d printed!

looks good!

Thanks so much!

Here's where I'm at now. I've got all the vertices tweaked to align with the actual movie suit, but there's always a few things that need adjusting. And I can't seem to find any decent reference pictures of the back, so I'm not entirely sure if what I have right now is accurate.

Untitled_zps0c2ecc37.png

Is this for 3d printing or foam? :D

I'm designing it just to be made out of paper and then fiberglassed, so the detailed would all be done with filler, cutting, filing, etc. But I'm sure it could easily be made with foam too! And once I'm finally done with the model and release it, I'll be more than happy to let anyone do anything with the model itself. So if someone wants to detail and increase the poly count on this thing so it'll be ready for 3d printing, I say go for it! I would definitely get this thing printed myself if I had both the modeling skills and funds, but as a 17 year old with a part time cashier's salary, I don't see that happening anytime soon haha

This is looking awesome!!! Too cool!

Thanks! This means a lot coming from you!

I've made a little more progress! Hopefully more to come soon.

Untitled_zpsac55c00d.png

Alright guys! I have finished up the torso parts of the armor! I'll update the first post with download links as soon as I can!

Front1_zps9ed4b756.png

Back1_zps6570c472.png

Amazing - keep up the great work, I will download these and hopefully after finishing some helmets I will make this as a 1:1 scale statue

You rock man!! Great job!

Amazing - keep up the great work, I will download these and hopefully after finishing some helmets I will make this as a 1:1 scale statue

Thanks so much guys! I would love to see a completed statue of this!

All completed files can be downloaded now :) If anyone wants to make a foam version of these files, go ahead and I'll add them to the first post!

Well, I will get my helmets out of the way, then I will make this my 2nd project, I will most likely use the Game centurion helmet for this statue, as I do not like the film centurion helmet at all - looks like the others from Ironman 1/2, The game shows much more style and unique-ness.

Do you know a rough time when the rest of the torso will be done (abs, biceps, elbows and forearms) etc??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back