Merchandise and props you can buy at Disney’s upcoming Galaxy’s Edge attraction.

Going to Galaxy's Edge in CA TODAY for the first time!

Other than lightsabers, what should I not miss in the shop?

Doorway, CHECK! Thanks!

I'm collecting mostly smaller Star Wars things that will fit on a bookshelf. I like all iterations enough to want SOME things from them, although mostly OT. This is the current collection, plus some helmets on top. I don't really have much of anything PT yet...should do that...

PXL_20240507_174222580.MP.jpg

Doorway, CHECK! Thanks!

I'm collecting mostly smaller Star Wars things that will fit on a bookshelf. I like all iterations enough to want SOME things from them, although mostly OT. This is the current collection, plus some helmets on top. I don't really have much of anything PT yet...should do that...

View attachment 1817993
If you are sticking with items you can fit on your shelf, I like the trooper Bluetooth comlink. It’s larger than the real prop but it’s functional with your phone. Not practical for everyday use but it fun. If I remember, it’s $30 at the first order shop. Also I like the new republic Marshall badge at the new republic kiosks. Not sure they still sell them. Also you don’t need to get carried away but the new kyber crystal and or holocron might look good on the self. I’ve been collecting old and now new versions.

I’ll be in the East in a week and I plan on getting the plush nexuu and the t-16 sky hopper model. If they have them, I might get the temple guard mask and the new electronic dejarik

On a related note, I did some mods to my imperial medallion to make it more accurate. Click link below for more info…

If you are sticking with items you can fit on your shelf, I like the trooper Bluetooth comlink. It’s larger than the real prop but it’s functional with your phone. Not practical for everyday use but it fun. If I remember, it’s $30 at the first order shop. Also I like the new republic Marshall badge at the new republic kiosks. Not sure they still sell them. Also you don’t need to get carried away but the new kyber crystal and or holocron might look good on the self. I’ve been collecting old and now new versions.

I’ll be in the East in a week and I plan on getting the plush nexuu and the t-16 sky hopper model. If they have them, I might get the temple guard mask and the new electronic dejarik

On a related note, I did some mods to my imperial medallion to make it more accurate. Click link below for more info…

Thanks for the tips, really appreciate it!

Has anyone bought the dejarik table yet? Just wondering about the quality before I lay down $100 as a currently unemployed person, LOL.

Here's a couple pics of the Dejarik table. Quality looks okay, but I'm not too excited about it. It's all plastic, don't see any metal parts. Figures are resin, and some look like they MIGHT be poseable.

PXL_20240507_234827670.jpg PXL_20240507_234849512.jpg

Play area is about 12" across, and the whole thing looks to be about 18"-20" in diameter.

I can come back to it later if there are questions!

Bill

UPS just dropped off my May the Fourth purchase and I got the fractured blue Kylo/Ben crystal among the holocron and each color crystal in my order. This particular one did not come with a piece of paper although I believe I have seen them with multi color name papers from online pictures. This has a voice actor doing his Jedi Holocron quotes and clips from the movies for his Sith Holocron quotes.

IMG_8956.jpeg

The other neat thing is even though the new voices are only available in the Series 2 holocron, there are alternate Series 1 quotes that will play if you put them in you Series 1 holocron. It tells you who the alternate voice is as well.
IMG_8957.jpeg

It also gives you a little bio of the primary voice.

IMG_8958.jpeg

I have their 1st release Dejarik game. It’s a fake wood base with sculpted figures. It’s on display in my office, never have played it. I think there are traditional checkers too if you flip the play bae around.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back